+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    Lol. I'm not "crying and complaining" about. Just trying to live in the real world. You barely won that game. It was not a blow out.
    This one will be

You will get some payback for sacking the bejzzus out of Eli........that left a bad taste

Alex Smith completed 1 pass to a WR, and was 1-13 on third downs. It's not like you guys were tearing it up either. The 49ers were a great team last year, and still are. But you guys lost fair and square. Yeah, 2 muffed punts..and? Why should that take away our win?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    This one will be

You will get some payback for sacking the bejzzus out of Eli........that left a bad taste
    Oh, I agree there's going to be payback. No question about that.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Alex Smith completed 1 pass to a WR, and was 1-13 on third downs. It's not like you guys were tearing it up either. The 49ers were a great team last year, and still are. But you guys lost fair and square. Yeah, 2 muffed punts..and? Why should that take away our win?
    It doesn't take away your win. But it wasn't a blowout either, as I think someone said in a prior post.

Banned
    no it wasnt.....but this one will be.

There will be no more SFO rah rah after Sunday night

Veteran
    Knocked us out of the playoffs? Did you see the game? Two special teams **** ups, either one of which not happening would have resulted in a Niners 6th Lombardi. You know it, I know it.

You won the game, I will give you that. But you won it because we gave it to you. You did not take it. Let's be real here.
    I posted this already to another one of your fellow fans in this very thread. It applies to your comment as well. So here:

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....l=1#post526334
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Pats would have destroyed your team to give them their first Superbowl lost. We saw game and we took it, you gave nothing my friend.
    The Pats would have beaten the 9rs by 31 points.....they had a very very strong team last year

It doesn't take away your win. But it wasn't a blowout either, as I think someone said in a prior post.
    Whoever said that was completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    The Pats would have beaten the 9rs by 31 points.....they had a very very strong team last year
    Whoa..I'm not sure about that. The Niner defense would have eaten Brady alive.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Whoa..I'm not sure about that. The Niner defense would have eaten Brady alive.
    That's the way I see it. The Giants were our big hurdle to Lombardi No. 6.

+ Reply to Thread