+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    So we beat the Niners in perhaps their most important game of last season, but you would consider it a success if we suddenly lose by 19 points or less.

Talk about lowered expectations.

It should be illegal for Niner fans to use the word "if" when talking about last years NFCCG.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    This is all hearsay and idiocy

We will destroy the 49rs.......Book it

They have one thing- a good Dline........unfortunately for them Eli is no longer getting any grass stains on his pants this year.

Eli will pick them apart............Stevie Brown will Pik Six them apart- Bradshaw and Wilson will run wild

and.............I think Fewell has been hiding his hole card and will finally put 7-8 in the box this week
    Dude, you are funny. Comments like this are what make us 9er fans laugh. Please, pretty please, continue.
    "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
    All-Pro

Hey I'm really concerned about our team - primarily the defense. If the defense can play up to their potential we can (and should) beat anybody. But I am not really confident going into this game.

If the defense plays like they did against the Browns, we can win - but the score will probably be something like 59-57.

GO GIANTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 94niners View Post
    Ball security? Like the two picks that Eli would have thrown if the 49ers secondary wasn't so good that TWO players got to the ball simultaneously on both occasions?
    If the 49ers made those INTs and won the game, I wouldn't say that the Giants "gift-wrapped" the game...I would say that the Giants got beat by the 49ers. So when Williams, a back-up PR, tries to do too much, I say that the 49ers got beat by the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    Dude, you are funny. Comments like this are what make us 9er fans laugh. Please, pretty please, continue.
    Come back Sunday night and your smile will have been wiped off your face by then..........reality will have set in......tears dried up

I'll be happy to tell you what noble losers you are

Coughlin will ask the Giants to keep the post game celebration to a dull roar in the locker room LOL

Bench Player
    you can't go for 1-13 on 3rd down and have 2 turnovers and expect to win the NFCCG .

may the better team win on sunday.

GO NINERS

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    This is all hearsay and idiocy

We will destroy the 49rs.......Book it

They have one thing- a good Dline........unfortunately for them Eli is no longer getting any grass stains on his pants this year.

Eli will pick them apart............Stevie Brown will Pik Six them apart- Bradshaw and Wilson will run wild

and.............I think Fewell has been hiding his hole card and will finally put 7-8 in the box this week
    Fortunately, we only have to wait until Sunday to settle this. Will be back Monday morning to accept your congradulations on our win.

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    Is Kyle Williams returning punts? If so, we'll be just fine.
    I Love his style, and ya no what, a heard that the 49'ers fans do also,in fact can he do it again ! PLEASE ! JUST ONE MORE TIME ! Thanks K.Williams !

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by scoostraw View Post
    Hey I'm really concerned about our team - primarily the defense. If the defense can play up to their potential we can (and should) beat anybody. But I am not really confident going into this game.

If the defense plays like they did against the Browns, we can win - but the score will probably be something like 59-57.

GO GIANTS!!!
    Lol. Our D has given up a total of 3 points in the last two weeks. You won't score more than 13 points Sunday. Count on it.