+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

It's also not like the Niners beat the Packers on the road and the Lions who even though the records say differently are tough teams to beat.They have played well vs good competition.Who have we beaten the Bucs,Panthers,Browns...etc.I am not certain how good we are until we show it vs good teams.The good teams or as you wana call them Dallas,Eagles beat us.So you see my point?

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    Why do you guys think I am trolling.I am telling it how I have seen it on game film of the games.Like we have played nobody and struggled so far vs better teams like the birds.I have no idea why right now you think we are on the Niner level.Last year is last year.
    Your like a broken record, every post you've made is the same negative nonsense but if there was a twinge of doubt in my mind, you've crushed it. The 49rs defense is the real deal but the Giants got them beat on offense and have Eli Manning. If you want to give me a spread of 20, I'd put $1,000 on it and I don't even like to gamble.

Also, you only seem to post when we have a tough opponent and never after a victory. The chance of you being a Giant fan in my mind is less than 1%.
    Last edited by JB456; 10-09-2012 at 07:08 PM.

I consider the Niners the top team in the league by far.So I like our chances vs a lot of teams,the Niners with our dline playing putrid not so much.
    the only putrid thing around here is your lack of faith in your team. you're a disgrace, turn in your JPP jersey and get out.

the difference is we have eli and he can beat any defense, they have alex smith who lets be real isnt very good, played well last year but on another team he is just another bust. if hes hurt as bad as they say then we will be ok. I have faith, our players will show up

You are right...I don't have faith right now cause we haven't played well.We have beaten 3 teams with a combined record of 2 - 12.Not only that but 2 of them we struggled with early.If you have faith good luck,cause you are only fooling yourselve.I take year by year and don't go back to previous years.Rings,I get it,but what the hell does that do for us right now?

Wana consider me a troll,do as you want but until I see us beat a good team with a winning record,I will be negative.If we beat the 49ers,I will give believe again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    the only putrid thing around here is your lack of faith in your team. you're a disgrace, turn in your JPP jersey and get out.
    People need to stop feeding this troll. There isn't any chance he is a Giants fan. Even in the 0.00000000000000000000001% chance he is (I kid you, this number is way to high for him to be a fan), would mean he would need to turn in his man card cause his wife or girlfriend had him neutered.

http://www.nfl.com/player/alexsmith/2506340/profile Smith is actually playing pretty darn well right now,look at the stats.He is above avg,he has improved year by year with the new coach.Also I remember him out-gunning Brees in that playoff game.So he's no gimmy crappy qb.

We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
    you're a *****

I am a fan bro,why are there so many haters here,I don't get it.I don't troll.

+ Reply to Thread