+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
    Is that you old warm jaws? I thought you were dead

You know why I don't botter posting more,cause you guys are impossible to deal with.There are a bunch of morons here,who don't let you give your opinions,so I just don't botter posting more than 1 or twice 1 - 2 months.

We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
    You should really consider doing stand up comedy. With fans like you, who needs trolls

Whenever I compare two teams, I look at the most important position first.

QB: Advantage Giants.

Is Kyle Williams returning punts? If so, we'll be just fine.

I am a fan bro,why are there so many haters here,I don't get it.I don't troll.
    Its so obvious, please stop.

Also, please keep in mind that I haven't called anyone a troll on this board ever. EVER!!! No real fan of a team would start a thread and say what you said. The 10 or fewer people who didn't know you were a troll now know. So, you should just man up and admit.

You are right...I don't have faith right now cause we haven't played well.We have beaten 3 teams with a combined record of 2 - 12.Not only that but 2 of them we struggled with early.If you have faith good luck,cause you are only fooling yourselve.I take year by year and don't go back to previous years.Rings,I get it,but what the hell does that do for us right now?
    Stupid troll go join the 49ers...

Wana consider me a troll,do as you want but until I see us beat a good team with a winning record,I will be negative.If we beat the 49ers,I will give believe again.
    So you are a BANDWAGON FAN and a TROLL.

You know why I don't botter posting more,cause you guys are impossible to deal with.There are a bunch of morons here,who don't let you give your opinions,so I just don't botter posting more than 1 or twice 1 - 2 months.
    so I guess we won't be hearing from you again for at least a month.

I don't know why you bother posting either...nothing personal but srsly, whats the point of being a fan if you think they are going to get hammered...last time i checked they were the defending champs, I'm not saying they will win Sunday but it wouldnt suprise me, and I will be annoyed if they dont...those are the giants not some 2nd tier team like the Bills...have some faith