+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Niner Fans Fear David Wilson

I was over at the Niners message board today, just browsing around, and I came across a couple of Niners fans posts' who fear David Wilson this weekend.

Now, it's obvious that the Niners are elite at stopping the run, but they fear that we'll pull out David Wilson as a "secret weapon" this weekend that will take the Niners defense by surprise. I was a bit surprised by that. They also feel that it's only a matter of time until this kid explodes onto the scene.

For once, I hope they're right.

Anyone who watched the Eagle game on Sunday Night witnessed how explosive David Wilson can be returning kickoffs. I have relatives that are Bears Packer and Steeler fans and they all commented on why we do not use him more on offense.

2 words 1 name 100%man-beast

David Wilson

Bench Player
    Our weakness without a doubt is kickoff/punt coverage. Since preseason we have given up big returns. Last week a penalty saved a TD and we gave up a 59 yard return. Niners expect Wilson in this game, and he is dangerous.
    "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
    All-Pro

Man-Beast??? Lmao. That was cute.. Smh..

I sorta fear #52 ( Patrick Willis ) ..... a few of his buddies are pretty scary too.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Man-Beast??? Lmao. That was cute.. Smh..
    "smh" aww thats adorable. did you pick up that acronym while tweeting with Lil Bow Wow?

or.... did.... you..... use too....many.....periods? lmao lol rofl roflmao

please...spare me your ignorance

My ignorance. You called a 22 year old kid a "man beast" lmfao...

he is 50% man 50% a ****in beast. he is 100% a mean beast. 22 or 13. The guy is about to emerge as an NFL star. "laugh your f'ing *** off" all you want. roflolmfao

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    he is 50% man 50% a ****in beast. he is 100% a mean beast. 22 or 13. The guy is about to emerge as an NFL star. "laugh your f'ing *** off" all you want. roflolmfao
    Children, Children, let's play nicely.