+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Niner Fans Fear David Wilson

Besides, this thread is about David Wilson and not about what nhpgiantsfan thinks about an adjective subjectively given to him by another user. Please, do everyone a favor and add to the conversation; Because frankly you are taking away from it.

I get it, he will probably be a good player, but give it a chance. You are all over this dude. In another thread you are calling for TC to be fired if he doesn't "pull the trigger" on him. Calm down, AB is not losing his job this year, and probably not next year either.

back on track.

I am actually surprised that the niners fan fear DW. I mean the guy doesnt get carries and if they knew TC at all they would know it isnt likely that he will see more than 5 or 6 touches. I do, however, find it flattering that they think so highly of him. Pretty cool i guess

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I get it, he will probably be a good player, but give it a chance. You are all over this dude. In another thread you are calling for TC to be fired if he doesn't "pull the trigger" on him. Calm down, AB is not losing his job this year, and probably not next year either.
    Did you not hint the sarcasm...I was speaking like i was f'ing shakespeare. Its called dark humor. Must be over your head.

And funny you mention, because directly above that post I praised Bradshaw. The guy has been nothing less than a rock in the offense. We need a spark, AB provides one. We need those tough extra yards, AB will get them. I think its sad that there will be a changing of the guards soon. Kind of like watching a hall of fame athlete play out his carrer, even though everyone knows he just isnt that good anymore. Except AB isn't a hall of fame athlete and he still is good..

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    he is 50% man 50% a ****in beast. he is 100% a mean beast. 22 or 13. The guy is about to emerge as an NFL star. "laugh your f'ing *** off" all you want. roflolmfao
    Love the passion

Quote Originally Posted by jgiantfan View Post
    Anyone who watched the Eagle game on Sunday Night witnessed how explosive David Wilson can be returning kickoffs. I have relatives that are Bears Packer and Steeler fans and they all commented on why we do not use him more on offense.
    Your relatives would blow a few gaskets watching TC coach...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Cowboys suck I agree Wilson is something real special...but I really think he should get only a few carries this week cause I'm sure the 49ers known all about his fumbling problems and I'm sure TC knows that they know it 2 and I would not be expecting to see him to much. After that yeah I would like to see him get the ball more he is to explosive to not give him a shot, but Bradshaw did play well this Sunday and let's see where he can go from here.

You Guys are missing the whole Picture.......WILSON is Ready now ! Not at the end of the season, not next year Now.He's all Fired Up ..Tom told me that he is going to you use him ,in the niners game because,ther afraid of him Big time.

TURN HIM LOOSE TOM C. ..MAKE MY DAY!** WILSON WILL RUN FOR 127 YARDS ( RUN TO THE OUTSIDE THAT'S WHERE THEREIR WEAKNESS IS !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-10-2012 at 05:58 AM.

I don't get the impression that he's ready to do it all just yet. The man is pure talent though, so patience my bretheren. . .patience.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

They better worry about all of our talents.

+ Reply to Thread