+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Niner Fans Fear David Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    They better worry about all of our talents.
    this is so true. we literally have 5-6 players at the skill position (WR n RB) that can take over a game. watching this team come into form is gonna be a lot of fun

I'm not sure the best run defense in the league is worried about a rooky running back that's been getting like two carries a game. They may have concern in the return game, sure would be nice to see him bust one!

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    I don't get the impression that he's ready to do it all just yet. The man is pure talent though, so patience my bretheren. . .patience.
    I respect for your comment................But I have no Patience ! Wilson has no Patience,and most Giant Fans have no Patience, I feel that Wilson is ready to run the ball & return punts............Yes he needs to to improve on some things , So do some of our Veterans ! Even if they put him in the game as a decoy !
    GO GIANTS !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-10-2012 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    I respect for your comment................But I have no Patience ! Wilson has no Patience,and most Giant Fans have no Patience, I feel that Wilson is ready to run the ball & return punts............Yes he needs to to improve on some things , So do some of our Veterans ! Even if they put him in the game as a decoy !
    GO GIANTS !
    Inside information or ESP?
    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

All-Pro
    I don't think he will get that many chances to scare them. Maybe he will, but with the 49ers defense they will rely on Bradshaw as a blocker the same way they did in the Eagles game. Do you really thin their fans are scared of any RB? That team is dominating against the run and have been since last season.

I have patience. I don't need to see Patrick Willis and company knocking the ball out of Wilson's hands. They are great against the run. Stay with the hot hand in Bradshaw. Eli is gonna have to win this game for us anyway.

Save him for the end of the season. Defenses will be tired and he will torch them.

All-Pro
    Nice part about Wilson is he doesnt know any better to fear any pacticular team. So as far as he is concerned the SF Defense is just any other defense he has faced and will go out there with no regard and not have any predetermined fear of how hard they hit. he will just go out and make huge runs
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    2 words 1 name 100%man-beast

David Wilson
    Love it.

I think they're afraid of him being back to return kickoffs. SF's kick coverage is more like Philly's than Cleveland's. Wilson could very well take one to the house on Sunday, and I think THAT is what SF is afraid of.

+ Reply to Thread