+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Get ready Giant Fans

Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    I'm sure we only won last year because Baas gave us their secrets.

I can hear it now.

Jacobs: OK this is what they are going to do.
    If you run this way, they are going to run the other way.
    Now if you run the other way, they are going to keep going
    on their original route.

Harborough: (veins already popping through face).
    WTF does that mean, you said you had inside knowledge

Jacobs: No, this is great, you just have to run the same way they do.

Harborough: ARRRRRRRRRRGGG, you just said they are going to run
    the opposite of the way we run.

Manningham. Yeah, good point coach. (looking at ceiling,
    lightbulb goes on). I guess thats
    what they meant all these years by read and react?

Harborough: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    (freaks out, attempts to punch manningham, jacobs beats the crap out of him).

Jacobs: Take that, I will always bleed blue.
    Now go pout somewhere...............
    AWESOME!!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    agreed. The main thing a team needs to do is just get to the playoffs, no matter what your regular season record is.

The 49ers and Packers beat our Giants in the regular season last year, and finished a combined 28-4 in the regular season. But everyone is 0-0 to start the playoffs. Those regular season records are out the window once the playoffs start, and the Giants have proven that they can beat the higher seeded teams come January and February. So even if the 49ers win this week, it means nothing in the grand scheme of things, well except for maybe regular season bragging rights.

I will take a regular season loss to a good team any day of the week, if that means beating them in the playoffs and winning another Lombardi.

I look forward to a great game, and hope the Giants pull it off. I have an avatar/profile pic bet made with my wife should the Giants lose.
    gaitns seem to have a Knack for beating teams they lost to in regular season. They lost twice to Dallas in 07, lost to packers and Patriots as well that year. Fixed it all up in the playoffs and SB though didnt they. And also in 11 lost to SF and GB and took them out in playoffs. they only difference was we beat NE this time around in regular season and returned favor again in SB.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    Was a hell of a run, give you that!

Now it is OUR turn. We are back !!!
    See the difference with debating with an SF fan and an idiot eagles fan is the last part of his statement.. "We are Back!!!"... When a Eagle fan says that you laugh at them and say back from what??? you never have won anything,lol. but when a Niner fan says that you have to step back and give them their props. They are the only team that is unbeaten in the SB.. I think they are 5-0. Mbeach49er will correct me if i am wrong. I think the last appearance was in 95 however, thus his "We are Back" statement. 17/18 years from smelling victory is quite a long time.. some of the younger niner fans dont remember those days and have never seen their team win it all except for films.

This Niner team is not good, they are great. They have a legit shot to win it all and if i stood here and said different i would be fibbing. However. Some of the best teams didnt come away with the Lombardi trophy in the past. it dosnt always work out that way. I dont have to mention the LIST of teams that have had great seasons, playoffs and even made it to big game only to lose. So shoot us if we dont CROWN you Champions right now. There is still a lot of football left to be played. we will see how it all pans out. However i have a funny feeling the Giants will hoisting number 5 before the Niners hoist number 6....

That would get us in elite company. 5 is the magic number...although Steelers have won 6 they have lost 2. Cowboys have won 5 but lost 3.. Giants have won 4 and lost 1.
    Last edited by miked1958; 10-10-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    See the difference with debating with an SF fan and an idiot eagles fan is the last part of his statement.. "We are Back!!!"... When a Eagle fan says that you laugh at them and say back from what??? you never have won anything,lol. but when a Niner fan says that you have to step back and give them their props. They are the only team that is unbeaten in the SB.. I think they are 5-0. Mbeach49er will correct me if i am wrong. I think the last appearance was in 95 however, thus his "We are Back" statement. 17/18 years from smelling victory is quite a long time.. some of the younger niner fans dont remember those days and have never seen their team win it all except for films.

This Niner team is not good, they are great. They have a legit shot to win it all and if i stood here and said different i would be fibbing. However. Some of the best teams didnt come away with the Lombardi trophy in the past. it dosnt always work out that way. I dont have to mention the LIST of teams that have had great seasons, playoffs and even made it to big game only to lose. So shoot us if we dont CROWN you Champions right now. There is still a lot of football left to be played. we will see how it all pans out. However i have a funny feeling the Giants will hoisting number 5 before the Niners hoist number 6....

That would get us in elite company. 5 is the magic number...although Steelers have won 6 they have lost 2. Cowboys have won 5 but lost 3.. Giants have won 4 and lost 1.
    You are spot on, great post!
    "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
    All-Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    you can be sure jacobs will be feeding info about the giants into his team, the niners......how does that make yall feel?
    Crue....Jacobs is dumb as a rock.....what exactly is he going to tell them?

+ Reply to Thread