+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

RB Wilson finally out of the dog house

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar..._york/11923738

Excerpt: "
    According to the Daily News in New York, the Giants’ coaches are now “excited” about David Wilson. It looks like Wilson has finally worked his way out of the doghouse. With Ahmad Bradshaw coming off a 34-touch day and Andre Brown still dealing with a concussion, the first-round rookie is prepping for a real offensive role this week.

The Daily News says Wilson “should get a share of the load on Sunday.” Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Is this just speculation on the Daily News' part?

Scary going up against the 49ers defense. I hope he succeeds.

I wonder if he actually will get decent carries from here on out? I have him in my fantasy team, and while I wouldn't start him vs SF's run defense, I'd like to start using him...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

i think this is his shot going up against a quality defense!

ive said before the touchdown he scored last Sunday will go a long ways in his confidence building!

he may also be a blessing in disguise cuz the 9ers dont have that much tape on him and i suspect he could run wild....hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I wonder if he actually will get decent carries from here on out? I have him in my fantasy team, and while I wouldn't start him vs SF's run defense, I'd like to start using him...
    I started him for the first time in one of my leagues this week, mostly out of necessity. Made me look like a genius haha

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I started him for the first time in one of my leagues this week, mostly out of necessity. Made me look like a genius haha
    I drafted him and have held him on the bench all year -- wondering if I should consider putting him in as a flex option.

My running backs are awfully underperforming

I would have started him if I didn't have Ray Rice and Stevan Ridley...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

this would be a great week for him to hit a few really big plays on STs and on O ... and speed is a way to make overly aggressive defenses pay
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Is this just speculation on the Daily News' part?
    It's being attributed to the Daily News but there's nothing on their site yet. That's not unusual as sometimes a report tweets information that doesn't hit the public outlet for a while.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1