+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevie Brown you did great in ur 1st start- now do it again

Stevie Brown you did great in ur 1st start- now do it again

This time we want 3 backfield stops, 2 INTs and a fumble recovery.......is that too much to ask?

Allowing 2 passing TDs is not great

All-Pro
    They need KP back soon. Brown didn't have a good game. Don't let the deflected pass he intercepted or fumble he picked up fool you.

i think kp will play vs sf

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Allowing 2 passing TDs is not great
    sorry I did not see we cleared he field and played 1 on 11.........must have went for a beer LOL

Andre Leadshoes had picked up the coverage and as usual pulled up short........and to those who say Blackburn cannot run he was closer than Leadshoes and had the ball been underthrown was in perfect position to intercept it

Stevie was gracious enough to let the Ol guy off the hook.......Frankly I''d like to see Brown and Philips back there when Philips returns
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-10-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They need KP back soon. Brown didn't have a good game. Don't let the deflected pass he intercepted or fumble he picked up fool you.
    Your right thats why Coughlin praised him after the game

Coughy throws compliments around like manhole covers

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Your right thats why Coughlin praised him after the game

Coughy throws compliments around like manhole covers
    Philips has an MCL, he might not play for 4-6 games

All-Pro
    Brown has already admitted he was at fault for the 1st TD pass while Rolle and Blackburn where not to blame. I believe someone else said he was also at fault for the 2nd TD pass. He did ok filling in but did not have a great game.

Brown has already admitted he was at fault for the 1st TD pass while Rolle and Blackburn where not to blame. I believe someone else said he was also at fault for the 2nd TD pass. He did ok filling in but did not have a great game.
    yes I guess when Coughlin praised the INT and fumble recovey as " game changers"........he was having a senior moment LOL

BLAH BLAH BLAH Cheesesteak.........you should be more worried about the little dog with the butter fingers.......Vick makes Sanchez look like a Red Zone warrior

+ Reply to Thread