+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevie Brown you did great in ur 1st start- now do it again

Stevie Brown made two mistakes that cost points, but at the same time commited two turnovers ( 1 interception, 1 fumble recovery) From the looks of it he broke even.
    It's going to take time for him to get used to the coverage schemes, Fewell should make it easier on Brown by using his aggresivess to his advantage.

All-Pro
    Yeah your right. I shouldn't let he facts fool me.

Stevie is the best Saftey prospect we have had since Gibril Wilson.......he rattles teeth
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-10-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Yeah your right. I shouldn't let he facts fool me.
    How are Andy and Vick holding up under all the calls for their heads on a platter Buddy Ryan?

BTW I loved Buddy Ryan......my kind of HC, and DC.......the apples have fallen a mile from the tree

All-Pro
    Oh I got it now. So because he put one good hit on a RB he is great. Got it. I'll forget about the 2 TD's he let up now. Hey, even if they are down by a score at least maybe he can rattle someones teeth. That's much more important.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    sorry I did not see we cleared he field and played 1 on 11.........must have went for a beer LOL

Andre Leadshoes had picked up the coverage and as usual pulled up short........and to those who say Blackburn cannot run he was closer than Leadshoes and had the ball been underthrown was in perfect position to intercept it

Stevie was gracious enough to let the Ol guy off the hook.......Frankly I''d like to see Brown and Philips back there when Philips returns
    Sorry. But Brown was absolutely responsible for both TD passes. Coughlin praising brown for a turnover doesn't mean coughlin was praising his entire game

And how is brown the best prospect since Gibril Wilson? KP is a far better player than Wilson ever was

KP had 4 INTs last year and 1 the year before

Brown is averaging 1 per game ..........thats why, plus he is a much more punishing tackler

If you want to knock DBs for being out of position.........the list will be from here to the moon

If you want to citicize him, then at least give him his due for the things he does right

Brown is a bigger hitter than KP?

And KP had twice as many interceptions as Brown? Yea brown sure is better.

I've seen three good plays from Brown at safety. Two against the run and one interception.

There's a hell of a lot more involved in being a good safety than getting an interception off a tipped ball and making one good tackle

KP is almost never out of position. I would much rather have a safety who doesn't get an interception and doesn't allow two TDs than the other way around
    Last edited by slipknottin; 10-10-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Brown is a bigger hitter than KP?

And KP had twice as many interceptions as Brown? Yea brown sure is better.

I've seen three good plays from Brown at safety. Two against the run and one interception.

There's a hell of a lot more involved in being a good safety than getting an interception off a tipped ball and making one good tackle

KP is almost never out of position. I would much rather have a safety who doesn't get an interception and doesn't allow two TDs than the other way around
    slip why so much hate for stevie brown yesterday you argued with me over a post i said about stevie brown and your still going give the man some props. he is a good back up and has made plays for us
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 5 games

15 rushes for 175 yards 2 td
    17 pancake blocks
    20 tackles 2 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    5-0record

All-Pro
    I think the problem is the title of the thread says he had a GREAT game when in fact allowing 2 TD's is not having a great game. I think he is doing ok filling in, but they miss KP that's for sure.

+ Reply to Thread