+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 106

Thread: Stevie Brown you did great in ur 1st start- now do it again

  1. #21
    The overreaction on this MB is unbelievable.

    Isn't it enough to say that the guy has shown some promise, and let's see how he improves? Why do you have to say that he played "great" (when he didn't) and that he is better than KP (when he isn't)??

  2. #22
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I think the problem is the title of the thread says he had a GREAT game when in fact allowing 2 TD's is not having a great game. I think he is doing ok filling in, but they miss KP that's for sure.
    agreed
    FUTURE NFL STAR


  3. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Posts
    1,151
    Brown will be a solid safety in this league. Just needs more practice and reps. He makes great plays and then he gives a little. Remember when CC Brown was our starting safety? Stevie Brown would have made that defense a lot better.

  4. #24
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    Brown will be a solid safety in this league. Just needs more practice and reps. He makes great plays and then he gives a little. Remember when CC Brown was our starting safety? Stevie Brown would have made that defense a lot better.
    saying the name cc brown on these boards should be a bannable offense
    FUTURE NFL STAR


  5. #25
    You guys keep on jawboning

    Stevie will keep making impact plays.......He'll have the last laugh

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    You guys keep on jawboning

    Stevie will keep making impact plays.......He'll have the last laugh
    Impact plays like giving up TD's??

  7. #27
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,017
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    You guys keep on jawboning

    Stevie will keep making impact plays.......He'll have the last laugh
    I don't dislike Stevie brown at all. I think he can be a capable backup and good ST player. But don't heap unsupported praise on him when he did not play all that well at all

  8. #28
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I don't dislike Stevie brown at all. I think he can be a capable backup and good ST player. But don't heap unsupported praise on him when he did not play all that well at all
    Instead let's praise Osi, right?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I don't dislike Stevie brown at all. I think he can be a capable backup and good ST player. But don't heap unsupported praise on him when he did not play all that well at all
    Who are you Philips Brother in Law?.......to say Brown has not made impact plays is ludicrous

    2 picks in 3 games and in one game he only played a few minutes at the end?

  10. #30
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,017
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Instead let's praise Osi, right?
    Who is praising Osi? I haven't said anything positive about Osi in a year
    Last edited by slipknottin; 10-10-2012 at 04:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts