+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 106

Thread: Stevie Brown you did great in ur 1st start- now do it again

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Thats not his combine data, thats from scouts and rivals, so the time is very questionable, notice also, that his height is incorrect. He measured 5112 at his proday.

    Rolle ran a 4.48 at his proday.
    I'm beginning to think if Stevie makes the Pro Bowl you will protest to the league

    Really hate the guys success don't you?

  2. #62
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,658
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I'm beginning to think if Stevie makes the Pro Bowl you will protest to the league

    Really hate the guys success don't you?
    Stop changing the subject. I asked you to show where you saw Browns combine time because I wanted to know what it was, Im not bashing anyone. The only verified time I can find on him is his proday time, which was a 4.51

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Stop changing the subject. I asked you to show where you saw Browns combine time because I wanted to know what it was, Im not bashing anyone. The only verified time I can find on him is his proday time, which was a 4.51
    Let be the 1st to intro you to wikopedia.........are you dense........excuse me it 4.395

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_Brown

  4. #64
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,658
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Let be the 1st to intro you to wikopedia.........are you dense........excuse me it 4.395

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_Brown
    I already replied to that. That data is not from his combine, and at least part of it is wrong, he is in fact not close to the reported height there, he is 5112 when he was officially measured at his pro day.


    Scouts and Rivals are companies that rank and evaluate highschool players, and they approximate or guess on a lot of their info, either what they hear from sources or whatever. Maybe when he was a high school senior and weighed 170 pounds he ran a 4.39? Maybe he never ran that fast ever. Maybe he ran sub 4.3 at the combine.

    Only actual verified time I can find is a 4.51 he ran at his pro day.

  5. #65
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,847
    I don't think he was invited to the combine....just saying...
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...orical/1116715

    scroll down that page it says not invited
    another
    http://www.michigandaily.com/content...r-go-undrafted
    Last edited by byron; 10-10-2012 at 10:07 PM.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I already replied to that. That data is not from his combine, and at least part of it is wrong, he is in fact not close to the reported height there, he is 5112 when he was officially measured at his pro day.


    Scouts and Rivals are companies that rank and evaluate highschool players, and they approximate or guess on a lot of their info, either what they hear from sources or whatever. Maybe when he was a high school senior and weighed 170 pounds he ran a 4.39? Maybe he never ran that fast ever. Maybe he ran sub 4.3 at the combine.

    Only actual verified time I can find is a 4.51 he ran at his pro day.
    Maybe you just hate the guy as he is making Philips look bad?

  7. #67
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,658
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Maybe you just hate the guy as he is making Philips look bad?
    Yes, hating him is the reason none of us can find his combine time on the internet.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Yes, hating him is the reason none of us can find his combine time on the internet.
    So Wikopedia is not good enough for you.........get back to me after Stevie causes 2 more turnovers this week........why do you care about his speed....you have already stated he's a back up at best

  9. #69
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,658
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    So Wikopedia is nto good enough for you.........get back to me after Stevie causes 2 more turnovers this week........
    Why dont you even read what Wikipedia says. That information there is from scout.com and rivals.

    Here is his scout.com profile - http://michigan.scout.com/a.z?s=162&p=8&c=1&nid=1857533

    You do know what "sources" for articles or information are, right? Thats why wikipedia links them.

    See how it says 4.40 40, and that he is 6'1? Those are what info they have on him says he was coming out of high school. Unless he shrunk over an inch since high school, those numbers may have been inflated.

    Here is his rivals.com link - http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecr...KeQYR7PrdDPZB4
    The rivals one is another one from when he was a senior in high school and being recruited.
    This one has him at an inch shorter and running a 4.39 instead of a 4.4


    The only actual height/weight/40 time we have that was timed and measured by nfl scouts was the 5112 height, 212 weight, and 4.51 40. And thats not knocking brown, I would love to know how he did at the actual combine, but I cant find the info.
    Last edited by slipknottin; 10-10-2012 at 10:13 PM.

  10. #70
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,847
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Why dont you even read what Wikipedia says. That information there is from scout.com and rivals.

    Here is his scout.com profile - http://michigan.scout.com/a.z?s=162&p=8&c=1&nid=1857533

    You do know what "sources" for articles or information are, right? Thats why wikipedia links them.

    See how it says 4.40 40, and that he is 6'1? Those are what info they have on him says he was coming out of high school. Unless he shrunk over an inch since high school, those numbers may have been inflated.

    Here is his rivals.com link - http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecr...KeQYR7PrdDPZB4
    The rivals one is another one from when he was a senior in high school and being recruited.
    This one has him at an inch shorter and running a 4.39 instead of a 4.4


    The only actual height/weight/40 time we have that was timed and measured by nfl scouts was the 5112 height, 212 weight, and 4.51 40. And thats not knocking brown, I would love to know how he did at the actual combine, but I cant find the info.
    he wasn't invited to the combine or at least thats what the links in my above post say

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts