+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    It's only five games, so I'm talking about last season too. They trailed the Bills 3-0..Lions too I think.
    lol dont think thats quite what he means when saying trailing and u guys abandon the run game...

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    The pass blocking is the difference, Bennett is nice, but has not been a major factor the past couple weeks.
    This, Nicks and Bennet are both questionable for this game however. If they're out, I think it might be R.I.P. Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    I expect Eli to throw the ball 50+ times in this game. The 49ers secondary is much improved this year so we'll see...As long as Eli doesn't throw INTs this should be a close game. I think he will throw a couple so I have the 49ers winning 30-14.
    i have smith with 2 ints and a lost fumble, with us winning 24-17

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i have smith with 2 ints and a loss fumble, with us winning 24-17
    Not happening. Smith doesn't win many games but he also doesn't make many mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by crossouttheeyes View Post
    Not happening. Smith doesn't win many games but he also doesn't make many mistakes.
    This

Keep in mind the horrible field in SF, it's the worst surface in the whole league.

Quote Originally Posted by crossouttheeyes View Post
    really?

i know but football doesn't always go according to script. I beliee our DL is gonna wake up and wreak HAVOC. that will force Smith into making mistakes he normally wouldn't. Plus I also believe we're gonna jump out to a lil lead like 10-0, and it will force SF to take more chances as well.

oddly enough I believe one of the ints will be off a tipped pass by MM...

Like in most games, I think the team that wins the battle in the trenches & the turnover battle wins the game.

I believe the key to this game is the amount of beer I can consume. If I can out drink SF fan(should be easy) we win this game hands down. :P

The 49ers have surprised me so far but reality set in in Minnesota a little, when you lose a game like that you kind of lose the aura that you are unbeatable, and trouncing the Jets was no big deal. Expect to see another rought game, close to the vest for the most part with the better QB coming out on top in the end.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!