+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Manningham to share Eli intel with 49ers

Banned
    I don't got it in me to make fun of people with learning disabilities... that's low. Manningham should just be quiet. It's better to be thought of as dumb than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. I'm not gonna hang around this thread though to belittle someone trying to make myself feel better about myself.

I can see it now...

Harbaugh: So Manningham, why don't you sit down with Coach Fangio and I and let us know how Gilbride's offense works?
    Manningham: Yeah so like I run this way and then I'm supposed to go another way...sometimes.
    Fangio: That lacks detail. Could you give us a more in-depth analysis?
    Manningham: You just change the path depending on the other guys...like ya read them like a book, you know?
    Harbaugh: *sighs* Just draw up some things the Giants receivers would do on the board with this marker here against our coverages.

After a few minutes, Manningham finishes detailing the possible option routes.

Manningham: Alrighty Coach. I drew that stuff you wanted. Now what?
    Harbaugh: Go to practice little guy.

Manningham leaves the room.

Harbaugh: What do you make of all this Fangio?
    Fangio: Just do the opposite of everything he detailed. That will be the key to the game.

This is all in good fun. Manningham was a great receiver who could make separation against decent CBs but let's not act like the guy was a wizard of the playbook. That's where the jokes are aimed at.

Manningham won't need Wonderlic epicness to get separation if Webster is on him...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    "Eli make them good throws..." "On this one play, Eli told me to run this way, but I forgot which way this way is."

Having Manningham as intel is like having Simple Jack as the star agent in the CIA.
    Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing.
    ALL IN!

Banned
    I don't think it's funny at all. How bout if you guys end up having a slow kid? Think it'll be funny for people to poke fun at em? Don't think I'm gonna sympathize with any of you. Karma is a ***** and it has no time limit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I can see it now...

Harbaugh: So Manningham, why don't you sit down with Coach Fangio and I and let us know how Gilbride's offense works?
    Manningham: Yeah so like I run this way and then I'm supposed to go another way...sometimes.
    Fangio: That lacks detail. Could you give us a more in-depth analysis?
    Manningham: You just change the path depending on the other guys...like ya read them like a book, you know?
    Harbaugh: *sighs* Just draw up some things the Giants receivers would do on the board with this marker here against our coverages.

After a few minutes, Manningham finishes detailing the possible option routes.

Manningham: Alrighty Coach. I drew that stuff you wanted. Now what?
    Harbaugh: Go to practice little guy.

Manningham leaves the room.

Harbaugh: What do you make of all this Fangio?
    Fangio: Just do the opposite of everything he detailed. That will be the key to the game.

This is all in good fun. Manningham was a great receiver who could make separation against decent CBs but let's not act like the guy was a wizard of the playbook. That's where the jokes are aimed at.
    Riiiiight. The person making the joke at someone elses expense insists that its alllll in good fun.

I'm gonna go ahead and rebuke this thread as a peace offering to the Football Gods. They're pretty fickle and this thread is already good enough land someonelse from the Giants roster on IR. David beat Goliath from a moral high ground.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Yeah, and this just in, water is wet. Of course he, and Jacobs are going to help their new team out in any way possible.
    I was going to post this exact same thing. Beat me to it.

Veteran
    He's going to say, "Maybe we should LET them run the ball. If you force Eli to beat us...."

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I don't think it's funny at all. How bout if you guys end up having a slow kid? Think it'll be funny for people to poke fun at em? Don't think I'm gonna sympathize with any of you. Karma is a ***** and it has no time limit.
    Now you're the one dissing HAM for being "slow". Unreal man that's a low blow (red)
    Last edited by bleeding blue; 10-10-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bleeding blue View Post
    Now you're the one dissing HAM for being "slow". Unreal man that's a low blow
    We never said he was "slow"
    ALL IN!

+ Reply to Thread