Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
??? Yeah of course.

If this was a "Mario Manningham is a crappy reciever" thread I wouldn't have a problem with it. I would disagree and if I felt compelled I'd argue my case but I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Not speaking of you specifically but I think we're going a bit beyond goofing on a guy's football IQ when we're talking about how the man communicates at a press conference. "Duh Eli make good throw...yada yada" Is the next thread gonna be about how Brandon Jacobs stutters?

Its a bit tacky and its certainly not funny.

Considering that the guy helped us to a championship I think us fans owe him a little more than that.
The rationale I had when posting to this thread was that Manningham's reputation while with the Giants was that he was not the best route-runner and had well-documented trouble with the playbook. So when the guy who had trouble with the playbook is reported to be filling in his new team about the playbook, it's kind of funny. I don't see any harm in poking some fun with that...the exception being that if he truly has a learning disability, I would feel bad about poking fun about it.