+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Manningham to share Eli intel with 49ers

anyone remember the dropped td pass from MM vs SF in the reg season late in the game? think he was also responsible for an int...but i got nothing but respect for MM. he actually looks like he fits right in with that SF offense. he has like 19 catches in 3 games iirc? 250ish yards iirc and a td iirc? guy balled here, sure he made some mistakes but which giant doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    anyone remember the dropped td pass from MM vs SF in the reg season late in the game? think he was also responsible for an int...but i got nothing but respect for MM. he actually looks like he fits right in with that SF offense. he has like 19 catches in 3 games iirc? 250ish yards iirc and a td iirc? guy balled here, sure he made some mistakes but which giant doesn't?
    Exactly... MM was kind of a dolt trying to understand our offense, but he doesn't have to do the read option stuff in SF, so that works well with his own athletic style.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

You guys know Nicks got a score of 11 on his wonderlic right? Lay off Mario. He did a lot of good things for us. I'm happy he can be on a successful team.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    Personally what used to drive me crazy about him was the way he would circle around and run 3 yards backwards after every catch, trying to be elusive. He finally stopped doing that in his last year.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He'll be sure to tell them our field is more narrow than all of the other fields in the NFL
    HEEHEE!. Think he will make them get out the measuring tape??

How much intel can you get from a guy who scored 6 on the Wonderlic test?

Mario scored a 6, almost half of Nicks.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckedafter5yards View Post
    How much intel can you get from a guy who scored 6 on the Wonderlic test?
    W test is not what I care about. What I care about is what I see in a guy who couldn't consistently run a proper route for much of his first 4 years in the NFL.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    W test is not what I care about. What I care about is what I see in a guy who couldn't consistently run a proper route for much of his first 4 years in the NFL.
    And it wasn't even his 1st year, it was FOUR YEARS.

I'm so afraid..
    I thought we had something special!!!

+ Reply to Thread