+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Manningham to share Eli intel with 49ers

I am not gonna knock MM, but all BS aside, there is a lot that Jacobs can tell them. KG and Eli are definitely gonna have to change their calls up. Jacobs has played with Eli for a long time. He knows all the calls that check into or out of a passing play or running play. You guys are kidding yourselves if you think there is nothing Jacobs can tell them. He was in every meeting with Eli for about 7 years.

Jesus lol, ex players are a touchy subject huh? Relax, Mario is not slow, he was a fantastic New York Giant and a great person.

Now back to reality. He is a 49er. Working together with 52 other 49ers to become a Super Bowl Champion this year. That makes him the enemy come 4pm Sunday. He gets no special treatment. His goal is to prevent your Giants from being back to back champions. Dont ever lose sight of that.
    https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Well, if Mario tells them what Eli likes to do, our WRs should be running free all day. He never got anything right.

Do not be fooled he will tell them quite a bit about Eli's tendencies

LOL you guys really think he even remembers anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    "Eli make them good throws..." "On this one play, Eli told me to run this way, but I forgot which way this way is."

Having Manningham as intel is like having Simple Jack as the star agent in the CIA.
    This made my eyes rain.

Anyone remember the "rocket" game against the Redskins?

I hope we don't see a repeat of that.

Then again, Coefield is smarter than Manningham.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Jesus lol, ex players are a touchy subject huh? Relax, Mario is not slow, he was a fantastic New York Giant and a great person.

Now back to reality. He is a 49er. Working together with 52 other 49ers to become a Super Bowl Champion this year. That makes him the enemy come 4pm Sunday. He gets no special treatment. His goal is to prevent your Giants from being back to back champions. Dont ever lose sight of that.
    I understand that but I'm sorry... for a fanbase that prides itself on class, there sure is a plethora of classless posters around here. What if Herzlich leaves and says the Giants organization sucks. Are we gonna start jarring at him for having bone cancer and giving him a chance? I'm just not the type of person to sit around calling somebody I don't know a ******. It's not my style but I'm not stopping no one... continue on. That's just me.

Listen, it took him 4 years to kind of get the playbook, Eli was on him all Superbowl telling him what the Pats were doing and to just do what he tells him, don't really think he can tell them that Eli doesn't already know about them.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

+ Reply to Thread