+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Can't wait to see what they say about Nicks on Friday.

They say he should practice today and that he looked good moving around yesterday, but I think the day after is very important when dealing with an injury. Will he feel fine? If so he will probably play and hopefully be more than just a decoy. If he swells up again then the team may have a serious problem not only for this week but for weeks to come. Hope we get good news today and tomorrow. I hope flying isn't and issue either.

Can't wait to hear whether he's playing or not this week. Although, I won't believe it 'till I see him on the field on Sunday. Our passing game will really open up. Love seeing Cruz and Nicks together. They are like the two lions in "Ghost in the Darkness". when they are together they're bullies to the other teams secondary. but when they're not together, it's not the same, although Cruz has shown he is still very effective even w/o Nicks drawing the #1 corner back.
    Last edited by NYGfanNC; 10-11-2012 at 08:36 AM.

eh, with what the giants have been saying, he's been resting to try and get as close to 100% as possible, so i'm stoked and not expecting a setback or anything. been almost a month of rest. he'll be good to go

fingers crossed for no swelling !!!!
    Apologize to Melo 5