+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Manham disses Giants Organization

Manningham said at a 49ers press conference that he couldn't ask for a better team or coaching staff then he has in San Fran and that its "good to have a defense that is tough".What a tard. Now that he isn't on our team its even more fun to poke at his intelligence.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

On the other hand, Jacobs seems to hate it over there.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Jacobs wishes he was still a Giant.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I think Jacobs will always be a Giants at heart
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I think he was just saying how much he liked San Francisco. Doesn't seem like he was having hard feelings for the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Manningham said at a 49ers press conference that he couldn't ask for a better team or coaching staff then he has in San Fran and that its "good to have a defense that is tough".What a tard. Now that he isn't on our team its even more fun to poke at his intelligence.
    What do you expect him t say about his team?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    What do you expect him t say about his team?
    Is expect him to say exactly what he said, something stupid. He could of played the political answer or at least say his current staff defense is great without shooting down the Giants. He didn't need to say that it felt good to have a tough defense like he never had before, or that his current coaching staff is better then the one that got him a SB ring and who he is playing in a couple of days. That's just dumb. But that's just Manningham.

Is expect him to say exactly what he said, something stupid. He could of played the political answer or at least say his current staff defense is great without shooting down the Giants. He didn't need to say that it felt good to have a tough defense like he never had before, or that his current coaching staff is better then the one that got him a SB ring and who he is playing in a couple of days. That's just dumb. But that's just Manningham.
    He literally said this, or are you perceiving it this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    He literally said this, or are you perceiving it this way?
    I'm taking it off that In Reese We Trust site, but it said he said that he could not ask for a better team or coaching staff then what he now has in SF. That's a shot at TC and the Giants. And the he goes overboard with the "defense that's tough" comment, basically calling our d soft.

I'm taking it off that In Reese We Trust site, but it said he said that he could not ask for a better team or coaching staff then what he now has in SF. That's a shot at TC and the Giants. And the he goes overboard with the "defense that's tough" comment, basically calling our d soft.
    I guess if you'd like to perceive it that way. I wouldn't look too deep into it. I think it's mostly a coincidence and he just needed to say something.