+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Manham disses Giants Organization

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    On the other hand, Jacobs seems to hate it over there.
    I think Jacobs will always be a Giants at heart
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by crossouttheeyes View Post
    We chose to let him go. The Niners are a great fit for him. He wasn't dissing the Giants and anybody who is saying the 49ers defense isn't leaps and bounds better than the Giants is lying. Oh btw, our defense has been soft these first 5 weeks. That's not gonna fly against the niners.
    You're new here? Red is sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    lol, to add to mokes line of thought, SF was shocked when he said "I'm gonna do all I can to ensure the Giants not only win this game, but the SB"
    Well then, he might have to pull a Kyle Williams

We chose to let him go. The Niners are a great fit for him. He wasn't dissing the Giants and anybody who is saying the 49ers defense isn't leaps and bounds better than the Giants is lying. Oh btw, our defense has been soft these first 5 weeks. That's not gonna fly against the niners.
    I think he naturally wanted to start and that wasn't going to happen here and Reese was certainly not going to pay him starter money
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You're new here? Red is sarcasm.
    Haha, thanks for the info. That's definitely good to know.

Yeah all I see in that is that he likes the SF organization. Not anything really shocking there... It's not like he said he loves playing for the Eagles or the Raiders or some actual trash heap...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Haha, thanks for the info. That's definitely good to know.

no problem man. A lot of people still don't get it, so keep that in your head haha

IM looking forward to this game more and more everyday.

Manningham is a idiot. He left bc he wanted to start, he left bc he want more balls thrown his way, and he left bc he wanted more money...to my knowledge I dont think he's gotten any of it. I'll always remember his catch in the SB...it was big time, but **** him now.

Nothing out of the ordinary here. Typical "I like the team and coaching staff" comment we see from most players when they become acclimated with their new team.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    no problem man. A lot of people still don't get it, so keep that in your head haha
    Not too difficult of a concept. Mario Manningham might even be able to get this one down.

+ Reply to Thread