+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Manham disses Giants Organization

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Is expect him to say exactly what he said, something stupid. He could of played the political answer or at least say his current staff defense is great without shooting down the Giants. He didn't need to say that it felt good to have a tough defense like he never had before, or that his current coaching staff is better then the one that got him a SB ring and who he is playing in a couple of days. That's just dumb. But that's just Manningham.
    Stop being a little baby. He was most likely asked by a reporter what he thinks of his team and he said it feels good to have a tough defense and that he couldnt ask for a better coaching staff.. why must he give a political answer instead of speaking what is on his mind? and how is he dissing the "Giants organization".. ?

I would have said the same thing if i was manninham, and i am a die hard giants fan.

Is expect him to say exactly what he said, something stupid. He could of played the political answer or at least say his current staff defense is great without shooting down the Giants. He didn't need to say that it felt good to have a tough defense like he never had before, or that his current coaching staff is better then the one that got him a SB ring and who he is playing in a couple of days. That's just dumb. But that's just Manningham.
    Why is it "stupid"? How in the world did he "shoot down the Giants?" Really, that's just you.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I always liked Mario Manningham. Never understood the criticism he got but then again this is the Giants board.

Everyone seemed to cover my response...so good job everyone. Complimenting his new team/staff, nothing more.

Veteran
    Manningham said at a 49ers press conference that he couldn't ask for a better team or coaching staff then he has in San Fran and that its "good to have a defense that is tough".What a tard. Now that he isn't on our team its even more fun to poke at his intelligence.
    Why is he a tard for showing loyalty to the team he is playing for? What did you expect?

Lol. Everyone's poking fun at the OP's intelligence.

All-Pro
    Not a diss, i see nothing wrong with his statement..

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Lol. Everyone's poking fun at the OP's intelligence.
    Not his intelligence, his position on this issue.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Manningham said at a 49ers press conference that he couldn't ask for a better team or coaching staff then he has in San Fran and that its "good to have a defense that is tough".What a tard. Now that he isn't on our team its even more fun to poke at his intelligence.

He didn't diss the Giants. He plays for San Fran now. They do have a good coaching staff. The guy is simply stating bureaucratic rhetoric when you go to another team. He is just playing his cards right.

Veteran
    How exactly did he diss the giants organization?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

+ Reply to Thread