+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: Manham disses Giants Organization

  1. #21
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by crossouttheeyes View Post
    Not too difficult of a concept. Mario Manningham might even be able to get this one down.
    I like the new guy already! I've been here longer than August 12 so don't think "august 12? and he's calling me new guy?"

  2. #22
    I love Mario, wish him only the best when not playing the Giants but he did score something like single digits in the Wonderlic test and frankly that hurt his chances of getting out on the field for the Gmen.

  3. #23
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,509
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    What do you expect him t say about his team?
    Is expect him to say exactly what he said, something stupid. He could of played the political answer or at least say his current staff defense is great without shooting down the Giants. He didn't need to say that it felt good to have a tough defense like he never had before, or that his current coaching staff is better then the one that got him a SB ring and who he is playing in a couple of days. That's just dumb. But that's just Manningham.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

  4. #24
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Is expect him to say exactly what he said, something stupid. He could of played the political answer or at least say his current staff defense is great without shooting down the Giants. He didn't need to say that it felt good to have a tough defense like he never had before, or that his current coaching staff is better then the one that got him a SB ring and who he is playing in a couple of days. That's just dumb. But that's just Manningham.
    He literally said this, or are you perceiving it this way?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I like the new guy already! I've been here longer than August 12 so don't think "august 12? and he's calling me new guy?"
    No worries man.

  6. #26
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    He literally said this, or are you perceiving it this way?
    I'm taking it off that In Reese We Trust site, but it said he said that he could not ask for a better team or coaching staff then what he now has in SF. That's a shot at TC and the Giants. And the he goes overboard with the "defense that's tough" comment, basically calling our d soft.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

  7. #27
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I'm taking it off that In Reese We Trust site, but it said he said that he could not ask for a better team or coaching staff then what he now has in SF. That's a shot at TC and the Giants. And the he goes overboard with the "defense that's tough" comment, basically calling our d soft.
    I guess if you'd like to perceive it that way. I wouldn't look too deep into it. I think it's mostly a coincidence and he just needed to say something.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I guess if you'd like to perceive it that way. I wouldn't look too deep into it. I think it's mostly a coincidence and he just needed to say something.
    I agree with this. As for the "defense that is tough" comment, I take that as a simple observation of the 49ers defense with no one else in mind. Using an analogy, I could switch from a F150 to a F250 and say that I like the fact the F250 is tough but it doesn't mean I'm implying that the F150 isn't.

  9. #29
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,411
    I would simply say that MM has found his place on this earth. Wink!
    No one remembers who came in second.

  10. #30
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I agree with this. As for the "defense that is tough" comment, I take that as a simple observation of the 49ers defense with no one else in mind. Using an analogy, I could switch from a F150 to a F250 and say that I like the fact the F250 is tough but it doesn't mean I'm implying that the F150 isn't.
    nice analogy +1

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts