+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How come Giants fans havent wished RG3 well?

Banned

How come Giants fans havent wished RG3 well?

We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.

Probably because nobody cares about the Redskins, as per normal. We're getting ready for a rematch of the NFC Championship Game... Were you alive the last time the Skins had one of those?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
    Probably for the same reason Redskins fans didn't come here wishing Nicks a speedy recovery?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Is this serious? So I have to waste my time going to a skins board to wish RGIII well?

Wow....talk about a whole different level of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Probably for the same reason Redskins fans didn't come here wishing Nicks a speedy recovery?
    Hey man, I understand that eye for an eye thing, but this guy comes here really expecting us to go make an account on a board to go wish RGIII a speedy recovery?

Banned
    RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.

RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.

This statement defeats all credibility of posting on the internet. Actually, the 1st statement was so incredibly biased and unbelievable that I had to take a risk and read the second one.

thanks for making me laugh on this gloomy day that I'm having.

Oh and by the way, don't get all insecure that we giant fans have other things to do besides posting on different boards.

Banned
    It's just a respect thing. Falcons fans respect us. Eagles fans respect us. Cowgirl fans hate us but respect us. Giants fans hate us and don't respect us. That's cool. We love the hate. We're used to it. I can't wait to shove our victory down your throats when we play you though. Redskins/Giants game of the year for sure. Huge rivalry game and it should be crazy in the stands as well as Skins fans get down and know how to party.

It's just a respect thing. Falcons fans respect us. Eagles fans respect us. Cowgirl fans hate us but respect us. Giants fans hate us and don't respect us. That's cool. We love the hate. We're used to it. I can't wait to shove our victory down your throats when we play you though. Redskins/Giants game of the year for sure. Huge rivalry game and it should be crazy in the stands as well as Skins fans get down and know how to party.
    So a whole Giants fanbase don't respect the redskins because we didn't create an account and sign-in the redskins board to wish RGIII well?

Wow. Ignorance.

+ Reply to Thread