+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How come Giants fans havent wished RG3 well?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    So a whole Giants fanbase don't respect the redskins because we didn't create an account and sign-in the redskins board to wish RGIII well?Wow. Ignorance.
    No, its fine. Its a rivalry, I get it. I just hope Fedex beefs up security when the Skins and Giants play. No game seems to have more fights in the stands than when the Skins and Giants get together. This game isn't for women, I'll tell you that much. Just don't walk into Fedex with Giants blue on! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    No, its fine. Its a rivalry, I get it. I just hope Fedex beefs up security when the Skins and Giants play. No game seems to have more fights in the stands than when the Skins and Giants get together. This game isn't for women, I'll tell you that much. Just don't walk into Fedex with Giants blue on! LOL

Just remember to show up again on these boards after we beat you.
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

I wish him a speedy recovery. Ya happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Is this serious? So I have to waste my time going to a skins board to wish RGIII well?

Wow....talk about a whole different level of humanity.
    I would have felt bad just saying **** YOU!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Man you lost all credibility when you said Nicks is a role player.

You see, I have a life outside of these message boards. I have a job, family and other responsibilities to be concerned with, and signing up to a Redskins message board is not on the top of my priority list.

There are a lot of players and organizations that I respect, but I do not have an account with any of those teams either.

Its not a lack of respect for the Redskins, Griffin or any other player/team, so your generalized comment regarding all Giants fans is way off base and plain ignorant!

Hope Griffin heals up, and I guess he will learn to slide earlier next time.

By the way, sounds like an empty threat regarding FedEx Field and Giants colors etc.
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

because the dope deserved what he got taking on linebackers

I for one wish him a very speedy recovery. I want our D to be the one to give him his 2nd & more severe concussion. Also I want to see how well he does vs our D.

Let's go to the video tape one more time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkjW_0eINNA

We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
    Dude do us all a favor and go away...or stay if you want but stop making threads. Everything about you reeks of idiocy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Man you lost all credibility when you said Nicks is a role player.

You see, I have a life outside of these message boards. I have a job, family and other responsibilities to be concerned with, and signing up to a Redskins message board is not on the top of my priority list.

There are a lot of players and organizations that I respect, but I do not have an account with any of those teams either.

Its not a lack of respect for the Redskins, Griffin or any other player/team, so your generalized comment regarding all Giants fans is way off base and plain ignorant!

Hope Griffin heals up, and I guess he will learn to slide earlier next time.

By the way, sounds like an empty threat regarding FedEx Field and Giants colors etc.
    Not a threat, as I said when the Skins and Giants get together, things get crazy in the stands. Fedex had to beef up security last year

+ Reply to Thread