+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How come Giants fans havent wished RG3 well?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    Dude do us all a favor and go away...or stay if you want but stop making threads. Everything about you reeks of idiocy.
    I'm a girl. And if you dont like the threads dont click on them. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
    **** MY ****!!!!! How's that for classy?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

you own us lately

isnt that enough for you??? YOU OWN THE NY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!! WOW......should we show up, or mail in our losses to you guys this year?

LOL

I thought RG3 was the face of Subway?

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    I thought RG3 was the face of Subway?
    If Bob keeps trying to take on defenders while running and not getting down or running out of bounds, his 2nd career in commercials will start sooner than later.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
    get well Bobby, get well lil buddy

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

GET WELL BOB!
    Apologize to Melo 5

It's just a respect thing. Falcons fans respect us. Eagles fans respect us. Cowgirl fans hate us but respect us. Giants fans hate us and don't respect us.
    WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. NOT EVEN A LITTLE.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    because the dope deserved what he got taking on linebackers
    It's not quite headbutting a wall but the tradition of Redskin QBs courting unnecessary injuries continues.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Probably because nobody cares about the Redskins, as per normal. We're getting ready for a rematch of the NFC Championship Game... Were you alive the last time the Skins had one of those?
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

+ Reply to Thread