+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How come Giants fans havent wished RG3 well?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.
    You lost me at "RG3 is the face of the league" so I'm pretty much immune to your comment about Nicks.

Banned
    Because Washington Redskins fans are softer than bird ****and don't even represent in their own stadium. On, also because Bobby. Gee 3 is very over rated and he not built to last.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    MY point was who does that?
    Yep, exactly
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Best post in here.

Thanks for making me laugh
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Probably for the same reason Redskins fans didn't come here wishing Nicks a speedy recovery?
    Wow, I couldn't have said it better. Good post!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Because Washington Redskins fans are softer than bird ****and don't even represent in their own stadium. On, also because Bobby. Gee 3 is very over rated and he not built to last.
    We're the most passionate fan base in the league and unlike Dallas, we do represent well in our own stadum. Last year in Week 1 when the Giants came to Fedex, we had one stray annoying arse Giants fan who kept talking crap. It was only a matter of time before he went flying down the stairs.Make no mistake, we have a real homefield advantage. And RG3 is built to last. The Falcons defender simply executed a cheap shot on him. The Saints aren't the only NFC South team who loves their bounties.

RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.
    The only thing RGpee is the face of is SUBWAY....which I have boycotted to due his commercials. He hasnt earned a spot in the NFL let alone commercials yet. Just cause he is the most dynamic QB the Foreskins have seen does not make him special to the LEAGUE.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

We're the most passionate fan base in the league and unlike Dallas, we do represent well in our own stadum. Last year in Week 1 when the Giants came to Fedex, we had one stray annoying arse Giants fan who kept talking crap. It was only a matter of time before he went flying down the stairs.Make no mistake, we have a real homefield advantage. And RG3 is built to last. The Falcons defender simply executed a cheap shot on him. The Saints aren't the only NFC South team who loves their bounties.
    OH, so now your pig nosed wearing fans in dresses are bull dykes??? Nice one pal, go milk the weeds on the other boards for sympathy for your QB. BTW are you on prescription meds.....ya better tak'em
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    The only thing RGpee is the face of is SUBWAY....which I have boycotted to due his commercials. He hasnt earned a spot in the NFL let alone commercials yet. Just cause he is the most dynamic QB the Foreskins have seen does not make him special to the LEAGUE.
    Have you seen the ratings? RG3 is in demand. And RG3 doing a few endorsement deals isnt as bad as Eli Manning boycotting a whole organization before he even played a snap in the NFL. What an overly entitled punk. He passed up playing on the beach with sane, rational fans for playing in New Jersey in cold weather.

Who?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

+ Reply to Thread