+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How come Giants fans havent wished RG3 well?

This truly is rich.

I hope Bob gets back on his feet, HAPPY NOW?!?!

how many games is bob gonna miss due to this serious injury?

Quote Originally Posted by 888888 View Post
    how many games is bob gonna miss due to this serious injury?
    I'm going to guess the number on your name.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    It's just a respect thing. Falcons fans respect us. Eagles fans respect us. Cowgirl fans hate us but respect us. Giants fans hate us and don't respect us. That's cool. We love the hate. We're used to it. I can't wait to shove our victory down your throats when we play you though. Redskins/Giants game of the year for sure. Huge rivalry game and it should be crazy in the stands as well as Skins fans get down and know how to party.
    ya your right , we don't respect you... good bye.

Banned
    We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
    Pity and respect are not one in the same, who the hell are these Redskins you speak of anyway?

I would like to wish RG3 well on his recovery now...

We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
    First off we don't have to go on your board to say anything to you. I started a post here on OUR board where I an many Giants fans chastised the coaches and medical staff for having him out there and wished him well. 2nd. Be very prepared to have a MUCH worse season next year because guess what teams have a full season's worth of tape on your little pistol option and the NFL doesn't take long to catch on and shut things down! Remember all the success Miami had when the unveiled the "Wildcat"? they went from 1-15 to 11-5, then teams caught on the following year and they couldn't do crap! matter of fact it became a hindrance. RG3 is gonna see a lot more hits if they insist on running this because everyt team that has you guys on the schedule is gonna work on that early in training camp.

All-Pro
    Very poor judgement on the part of their HC, Trainers and Medical Staff. He was clearly injured (not hurt) and very ineffective for two full quarters prior to the final twisting injury that finally put him out for good and either that play or the one just prior (the sack) did the real damage to his knee. Had the people being paid to not go with their feelings at the time and emotion of the moment that could have been avoided. Now he has to try and make a comeback from a second major reconstruction including the LCL this time. 2/3 of the players coming back after two times never fully recover. Sad day in Washington. They may have sacrificed their franchise QBs next 10-12 years of potentially ProBowl and SB seasons for a few quarters of a 2013 playoff game. Not that big in the overall scheme of things. Sad
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    **** the Redskins....

Veteran
    It's just a respect thing. Falcons fans respect us. Eagles fans respect us. Cowgirl fans hate us but respect us. Giants fans hate us and don't respect us. That's cool. We love the hate. We're used to it. I can't wait to shove our victory down your throats when we play you though. Redskins/Giants game of the year for sure. Huge rivalry game and it should be crazy in the stands as well as Skins fans get down and know how to party.
    Eagles fans DO NOT respect you.

+ Reply to Thread