+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: How come Giants fans havent wished RG3 well?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.
    And you talking about respect. Go away troll.

Cause no one gives **** about RG3...he's not gonna last long.

Is this thread still relevant?

MUCH better.

We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
    Because I have better things to do with my time then go on the Redskins message boards to wish Robert well every time he gets a boo boo

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    Because of his hostile/stupid response it was obvious. I was just pointing out his join date after that. I'm sure there are plenty of rival fans that joined in 2001/2/3. Didn't mean to offend other members who did but that guy pisses me off. Heard about him on the Cowboys forum, a while back.
    Never saw me on another forum.

RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.
    Nicks is a top 5 receiver in the league when healthy. He would be the #1 WR on the Redskins.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Screw the skins and screw RG3. If his career ended tomorrow I wouldn't care. I wouldn't be sad, I wouldn't be happy, I wouldn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    i just registered but ive been reading this thread since it started what a joke, this chick that posted it cant be serious..i love how skins fans(have a buddy that is) loves to bring up how they beat us last year twice, as if they won something from it....a. they didnt make the playoffs....b. we won the superbowl regardless of those losses. plus i love the fact how they forget to recall how we dusted that team with ease like what 5 years in a row prior to last year, that team has not a leg to stand on about bragging about anything since 92'
    Speaking of legs to stand on, isn't that what this thread is about?

I wish RG3 well in his new career behind a desk. His knee is shot and he ain't coming back from this. He know is a running QB who lost what makes him special. He will sit next year and be benched by the year after.

+ Reply to Thread