+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How come Giants fans havent wished RG3 well?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    We're the most passionate fan base in the league and unlike Dallas, we do represent well in our own stadum. Last year in Week 1 when the Giants came to Fedex, we had one stray annoying arse Giants fan who kept talking crap. It was only a matter of time before he went flying down the stairs.Make no mistake, we have a real homefield advantage. And RG3 is built to last. The Falcons defender simply executed a cheap shot on him. The Saints aren't the only NFC South team who loves their bounties.
    I wasn't aware Washington still had a team. I thought they moved to Oklahoma or something...

Glad to hear your franchise is showing some life........they were bcoming a national disgrace for a while there

Have you seen the ratings? RG3 is in demand. And RG3 doing a few endorsement deals isnt as bad as Eli Manning boycotting a whole organization before he even played a snap in the NFL. What an overly entitled punk. He passed up playing on the beach with sane, rational fans for playing in New Jersey in cold weather.
    Did you say sane and rational fans in San Diego???? Wow, when did you start watching football......this year? That whole organization he did not want to play for, releases their talent like pop tarts,, Drew Brees, Darren Sproles, La Dainian Thomlinson just to name a few. So Eli is a punk? Far from it. As far as RGpee being in demand.....Come on maaaan! He has had a decent season this year so far, but just like when Vick came out of prison and played for the Iggles that 1st year he did great, once teams figured him out, he hasnt done anything really since.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    He has had a decent season this year so far, but just like when Vick came out of prison and played for the Iggles that 1st year he did great, once teams figured him out, he hasnt done anything really since.
    See Cam Newton

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    See Cam Newton
    I was gonna put him in there, thanks for adding it!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
    ...really?

I can tell you for me the reason is way less dramatic--the Skins board refused to allow me to join.

You got a problem with not getting a warm and sincere "wish him the best" from me, take it up with your mods.

And while I admit that I don't have an all inclusive definition of "class", I am pretty sure coming onto another teams board to whine is not part of it.
    This space for rent

Banned
    Showing up on another board to cry about fans from an oppossing team not publically wishing your injured player get well wishes is so typical of a piece of garbage Washington Redskins fan. I couldn't care less about Bobby Gee 3 and I doubt you will find much sympathy from anyone else here. So just go hop on the metro, get off at the King Street stop, go across the street to Theismans and drown your sorrows in a pint of Broken Leg Lager and you should find plenty of people that will share your misery in regard to your overrated brittle QB that can't take a hit.You got a Mike Vick wannabe leading your team that will never be nearly as good as Mike Vick.

Banned
    i just registered but ive been reading this thread since it started what a joke, this chick that posted it cant be serious..i love how skins fans(have a buddy that is) loves to bring up how they beat us last year twice, as if they won something from it....a. they didnt make the playoffs....b. we won the superbowl regardless of those losses. plus i love the fact how they forget to recall how we dusted that team with ease like what 5 years in a row prior to last year, that team has not a leg to stand on about bragging about anything since 92'
    Last edited by NASCARBLITZ; 10-13-2012 at 12:29 PM.

We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
    I sent him a card.

I'm not surprised he hadn't told you that.

RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.
    Oops, my mistake. It's a troll.

Bye!

+ Reply to Thread