+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    You said it yourself he joined in 2001, and that it was obvious that he was a Giant fan
    Because of his hostile/stupid response it was obvious. I was just pointing out his join date after that. I'm sure there are plenty of rival fans that joined in 2001/2/3. Didn't mean to offend other members who did but that guy pisses me off. Heard about him on the Cowboys forum, a while back.
    Last edited by GreenGuy; 01-10-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Starter
    **** RGIII and **** the Foreskins

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
    are you kidding man? we aren't playing my little pony here,,they are the enemy around these parts.

I would go over to the board and wish a healthy return BUUUUT I was on the site and other forums where I saw Redskin fans mocking and insulting Sean Locklear when he broke his leg against ye with stupid meme pics about his broken leg. SO maybe once your fans show some class and respect, ye will get the same in return. Until then good day to you sir

Banned
    Washington Redskins fans were the ones that were cheering amd throwing garbage at him when Shady McCoy was carried off Fedex Field on a stretcher earlier in the year.

Freak RG3! I lost all respect for him when he tweeted that we shouldn't judge those on the field of combat & in the line of fire! WTF! I served 2 tours in Iraq & the Stan as a Marine with 2ndMarDiv 2/8 wpns co 81s plt & it is an insult & slap to not only my face, but the faces of every single person to ever serve our country & especially during a time of war. I hate athletes that use war terms when playing a GAME! Phrases such as ' this game is gonna be a war' piss me the heck off!

Freak that maggot!

Semper Fi

Banned
    Washington Redskins fans were the ones that were cheering amd throwing garbage at Shady McCoy when he was carried off Fedex Field on a stretcher earlier in the year.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 01-11-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    Join Date: 2001 LMAO. I won't even say how old I was at the time that you joined yet I'm the loser. You're obviously a Giants fan, I could sense the hypocrisy in you.
    What hypocrisy? My love of the Giants and hatred of the Eagles?

We dont wish any rivals well.........whats so special about him?

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
    Cuz I don't give a rats behind about RG3! How come you skins fans aren't getting on him for allowing his ego to get in the way of what was best for your team, thus costing you a chance to advance in the playoffs?
    The guy is nothing more than a drama queen who'll be out of the league in 3 or 4 years......so enjoy him while you have him...... whenever you get him back from his major knee surgery that is!
    Looks like he wont be giving the NFC East fits for the next decade after all......he'll be lucky if he lasts 3 seasons.
    Last edited by bigblue58; 01-13-2013 at 03:26 PM.