+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Let Them Know We're Coming, We're Coming Strong Then Before" ...and more JPP quotes

This type of crap is embarrassing. I wish they'd just do the talking on Sunday.

Wow ... you guys are such pansies lol

How is this trash talking at all?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Once again,

This does not qualify as "trash talking".
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post

lol I was thinking the same thing

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    Which means what exactly? That Tuck is a bigger Nancy?
    Maybe, cause tuck gets more snaps than Osi does as well as JPP. So on the nancy meter i would say its Tuck with a strong lead then JPP followed by Osi.

I understand the want to bash an label players but it is not necessary. At least not the ones that have proven themselves, the ones that have yet to cool.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Our DL needs to stop talking and start doing . . . . .
    That's the power of the Home Depot!
    Last edited by Rusty192; 10-11-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Maybe, cause tuck gets more snaps than Osi does as well as JPP. So on the nancy meter i would say its Tuck with a strong lead then JPP followed by Osi.

I understand the want to bash an label players but it is not necessary. At least not the ones that have proven themselves, the ones that have yet to cool.
    So we're measuring a players worth based soley on sacks now? Is that how it works? Come on man you know damn right that JPP has contributed more this season than Tuck and Osi combined regardless of sack totals. And if Tuck or Osi would do their job JPP might have a few more sacks to credit.

As far as people proving themselves. You gotta prove it to me every snap. I'm not concerned with last year.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    So we're measuring a players worth based soley on sacks now? Is that how it works? Come on man you know damn right that JPP has contributed more this season than Tuck and Osi combined regardless of sack totals. And if Tuck or Osi would do their job JPP might have a few more sacks to credit.

As far as people proving themselves. You gotta prove it to me every snap. I'm not concerned with last year.
    Calm down.

Osi limited snaps prevents him from getting after the QB more, getting the pressure's, deflecting passes, FF's, all stuff that we measure a pass rushing DE on. It's been well documented that Osi is terrible against the run, but we have known this for some time now. I love me some JPP, Tuck and Osi, but when we start labeling Our Defensive players cause they are not porducing as to what they are last year, then do it across the board. They are all sucking right now, JPP included.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post

haha.....+1

+ Reply to Thread