+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Moderator Mod_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    MODERATING TEAM
    Posts
    1,821
    Beckum for Beckum, Petrus for Canty

  2. #12
    Why all the rush to dump Petrus......he been a good player for several years.....had a bad camp

    what about dumping Tryon and Robinson

  3. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,913
    Beckum is done with us. He doesn't bring much more than Bear Pascoe does, and he definitely doesn't bring anything that Martellus Bennett doesn't do better.

    If he's cut loose, I think it's pretty good bet that the Giants will want Bennett to stay with us long term.

  4. #14
    Beckum has better hands /routes than Bear and Bennett........not as good a blocker

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,547
    Beckum doesn't play as big as his size. He doesn't go up for balls. He's done.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    Beckum doesn't play as big as his size. He doesn't go up for balls. He's done.
    oh oh Bennett and Bear go up for balls???? Were not talking about WRs here....my biggest problem with Bennett is that he will not lay out for balls like Boss and Ballard did

  7. #17
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,357
    Travis Beckum would be one of them.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  8. #18
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    36,578
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Why all the rush to dump Petrus......he been a good player for several years.....had a bad camp

    what about dumping Tryon and Robinson
    several years? he played what, a handful of snaps his first season, played pretty awful his second season (just watch the 49ers game in the playoffs when he came in) and was just absolutely brutal this year.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    several years? he played what, a handful of snaps his first season, played pretty awful his second season (just watch the 49ers game in the playoffs when he came in) and was just absolutely brutal this year.
    When he and Boothe were in there for about 4 games in 2010 .........we averaged 6.5 yds per carry.........thats brutal all right...........brutal on the opponent

    Snee has a torn hip Labrum.........read an article in the Record today that Snee has been giving special coaching attention to Petrus.......yeah really sounds like Coughlin wants to dump him
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-10-2012 at 10:24 PM.

  10. #20
    Moderator YATittle1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uncle YA
    Posts
    19,286
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    oh oh Bennett and Bear go up for balls????


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts