+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bummer!!!

Bench Player
    Why argue with this idiots!! 49ER fans are in the same class as the New England, Philly and Cowgirl fans! Can't accept the fact when their teams get outplayed and lose. I can kind of understand the Cowgirl fans because they have had nothing to be proud of in the last 15 years but they are still D-bags like the rest of them. The fact that they spend more time and effort on our forum rather then their teams should tell you something.

Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    The 49ers went from laughing stock to juggernaut in such a short time. Most fans don't know how to handle it. The new fans that didn't experience the Montana/Young era are the one's that are ****y because they're not used to winning.
    What exactly has the juggernaut won?

You're right. That last Williams fumble was a good play and a heads up recovery. The fumble that hit his knee is what bothers me most. That and the early whistle on Bradshaw's NON-fumble.
    You guys straight up owned the Packers. I don't know what makes them think they gave away the game.
    Yeah it sucks when the refs get the calls right.

Banned
    Bummer SFO Fans.........see you guys in January

Bench Player
    Said I would be back win or lose. Here to man up. That was bitter pill to swallow. Niners beat in all aspects by better team. See you in January when it counts . Niners have work to do before then. Good luck to you all rest of year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmh42 View Post
    Said I would be back win or lose. Here to man up. That was bitter pill to swallow. Niners beat in all aspects by better team. See you in January when it counts . Niners have work to do before then. Good luck to you all rest of year.
    Same to you, good luck man........losing sucks

Bench Player
    Great game. And wouldn't be so sure you'll be seeing us in January. We are highly overrated by the media. We're definitely not a top 5 team.

Thanks for MANNING up.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Niners will win this game. So no use for this thread.However, if the improbable happens, I will be here to give giants their props.That's a guarantee.
    as it turns out the thread was needed. But you came back to man up. I'm good with that. Enough said. Difference is the same as always. We have Manning and you don't
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Tell your other friends to stop on by too...

Especially this guy:
    I'll be back to rub it in your face.

+ Reply to Thread