+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bummer!!!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    I'll be back to rub it in your face.
    Thats fine. if giants have proved anything at all to this League that gives them no Respect its that they can rebound from tough regular season losses to great teams and comeback when it counts most and get the more impt W that moves them on in the playoffs. Who cares if you win a game in week 6 and become 5-1 and we wind up 3-3... means nothing in Dec/Jan... Exps:

07--- Lost to 13-3 #1 seed Dallas twice in regular season. beat them 21-17 in first round on Road
    07--- Lost to 13-3 #2 Seed GB in a blowout 35-13. Beat them in NFCCG 23-20 on Road
    07--- Lost to 16-0 #1 Seed NE in epic battle 38-35. Beat them (18-0) in SB 17-14 (Road Team)

11--- Lost to 15-1 #1 Seed GB 38-35. Beat them in first round 37-20 on Road
    11--- Lost to 13-3 #2 Seed SF 27-20. Beat them in OT 20-17 on Road
    11----Beat ...13-3 #1 Seed NE 24-20(only glitch, lol) Beat them again in SB 21-17 (Road Team)

Not to worried if we lose. be more concerned if we won..lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    I bet none of them get the "Bummer" reference
    Because they became fans in 2011... BUMMER

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Because they became fans in 2011... BUMMER
    I'd like to think a few of them got hit with ice chips LOL

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    I bet none of them get the "Bummer" reference
    I certainly remember it. I wonder what Mooch thought of Bradshaw's fumble in th NFCCG last year?

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Thats fine. if giants have proved anything at all to this League that gives them no Respect its that they can rebound from tough regular season losses to great teams and comeback when it counts most and get the more impt W that moves them on in the playoffs. Who cares if you win a game in week 6 and become 5-1 and we wind up 3-3... means nothing in Dec/Jan... Exps:

07--- Lost to 13-3 #1 seed Dallas twice in regular season. beat them 21-17 in first round on Road
    07--- Lost to 13-3 #2 Seed GB in a blowout 35-13. Beat them in NFCCG 23-20 on Road
    07--- Lost to 16-0 #1 Seed NE in epic battle 38-35. Beat them (18-0) in SB 17-14 (Road Team)

11--- Lost to 15-1 #1 Seed GB 38-35. Beat them in first round 37-20 on Road
    11--- Lost to 13-3 #2 Seed SF 27-20. Beat them in OT 20-17 on Road
    11----Beat ...13-3 #1 Seed NE 24-20(only glitch, lol) Beat them again in SB 21-17 (Road Team)

Not to worried if we lose. be more concerned if we won..lol
    I think if the Giants lose this game it does mean something. This would put you guys at 3-3 and an 0-2 division record. Don't act like you wouldn't be worried about making the playoffs.

I think if the Giants lose this game it does mean something. This would put you guys at 3-3 and an 0-2 division record. Don't act like you wouldn't be worried about making the playoffs.
    Giants have 2 consec div games after the 9ers, this game is important to a degree, but not as important as the next 2 weeks after. This upcoming stretch is huge for the Giants.

we are not going to rely on tie breakers this year, just breaking heads and winning

99.9% of the Niner fans will be back Sunday night to gloat if they win.

0.1% of them will come back and eat crow if we win.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Veteran
    we were 7-7 last year and look how that ended up.. not saying that we will definitely get to the SB this time, but it's not as worrisome as you guys might think.. you don't always have to finish with 11+ wins to win it all and be a good team

Quote Originally Posted by rEaS View Post
    we were 7-7 last year and look how that ended up.. not saying that we will definitely get to the SB this time, but it's not as worrisome as you guys might think.. you don't always have to finish with 11+ wins to win it all and be a good team
    I think we will win 11 or 12 this year.......this team is only at half throttle and its bashing people