+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bummer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmh42 View Post
    Agreed. That one stung yesterday, but time to shrug it off and get to work for Thursday. Giants just outplayed them. It happens. No reason to go on emotional meltdown after one game. (I am sure you all have plenty of fans that overreact too) Niners need to go back to running ball and playing defense. Also, last time I checked, Seattle does not have Eli Manning. I have had enough of him for awhile.
    there was a thread here this week where a giant fan asked if they (niners fans) would trade eli for alex smith if it were possible. some said yes no question about it while others said no way they would stick with Alex. How do you feel about that
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    there was a thread here this week where a giant fan asked if they (niners fans) would trade eli for alex smith if it were possible. some said yes no question about it while others said no way they would stick with Alex. How do you feel about that
    Blind homersim. It would be like a Giants fan saying they would not trade one of their LB for Patrick Willis. Smith is nice story, is intelligent, somewhat underrated and if he sticks to conservative game plan (run to pass) could be very successful. I like him and want to see him do well. However, anyone being honest with themselves knows that he is physically limited. IMO Kaepernick will be the starter in 1-2 years. Having said that, I have counted Smith out before. I really want to be wrong about this and hope he can have similar post-season success that Manning has had.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    The Niners can beat most any team in the League

I'd say the Giants, Seattle, and Chicago are the leagues top 3 right now.......the 49rs would struggle with these physical teams with superior QBs

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    The Niners can beat most any team in the League

I'd say the Giants, Seattle, and Chicago are the leagues top 3 right now.......the 49rs would struggle with these physical teams with superior QBs
    We will know soon. I think niners will beat Chicago and split their games with Seattle. Seattle is a nightmare to play at their place. Niners have to stick with their run game though. No idea what they were thinking yesterday.