+ Reply to Thread

After Week 6 beat down, Carlos Rogers calls NY Giants "Kings of the NFL"

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/16/...gs-of-the-nfl/

Excerpt: "
    A week prior to the big game between the New York Giants and San Francisco 49ers consisted of some trash talking, mainly from 49ers corner back Carlos Rogers. Rogers told the media that if he found the endzone hewould do his own salsa dance, mocking Victor Cruz's signature celebration. However, Rogers would not find the end zone, in fact, not a single 49er would. The Giants, including Cruz, found it several times, beating the 49ers 26-3.

In Rogers' defense, he did back down on his promise after learning about the influence Cruz's grandmother had on his dance.

"I'm not gonna do it," Rogers told the New York Daily News. "That's a tribute to his grandmother. Once (I heard) that, I threw that out the door. It's definitely out. At the time, I didn't know. It was just fun and games. It's his dance, but I enjoyed the dance. But now that he's saying it's more than that to him, I just throw that out the window." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Major respect for Carlos Rogers for that...

The guy has proven to be a very humble, respectful person. Seeing him admit to not being able to cover Cruz last year was surprising.

yea carlos rodgers defiantly has some class i respect him for that

It is even more humbling to think this guy was once a Redskin and gave props to the Giants.