+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicks a downgrade from Manningham?

Wink Nicks a downgrade from Manningham?

Oct 7, 2012 at 19:48:16

JTsBiggestFan
    NFL Pick 'em

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
    yea i expect a close game too , eli is the best QB in the nfl , him alone is enough for them sometimes. i say we win though, hope im wrong about it being close and we blow em out though but doubt it with eli.

Eli definitely is best in the NFL. People don't want to admit it but it's true.

Will be interesting to see what Cruz does without nicks, and with Hixon. Even with Nicks, a downgrade from Manningham.

Although the interesting x-factor is their new TE Martellus Bennett. They have Andre brown and David Wilson in place of Jacobs to go along with Bradshaw. Not a terrifying rushing attack IMO if we controlled CJ spiller and Fred Jackson today, and AP in our loss.

Giants fans treat Eli like we used to with Montana -- always in the game. It's time we out enough points to one dimensional use the b*****d and get some picks.

We shall prevail!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...ad-week/page6/

these guys smoke some good stuff in san fran lol

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    Oct 7, 2012 at 19:48:16

JTsBiggestFan
    NFL Pick 'em

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
    yea i expect a close game too , eli is the best QB in the nfl , him alone is enough for them sometimes. i say we win though, hope im wrong about it being close and we blow em out though but doubt it with eli.

Eli definitely is best in the NFL. People don't want to admit it but it's true.

Will be interesting to see what Cruz does without nicks, and with Hixon. Even with Nicks, a downgrade from Manningham.

Although the interesting x-factor is their new TE Martellus Bennett. They have Andre brown and David Wilson in place of Jacobs to go along with Bradshaw. Not a terrifying rushing attack IMO if we controlled CJ spiller and Fred Jackson today, and AP in our loss.

Giants fans treat Eli like we used to with Montana -- always in the game. It's time we out enough points to one dimensional use the b*****d and get some picks.

We shall prevail!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...ad-week/page6/
    Yes there was another whole thread on this. Quite a few posts in it.

Overall the guy must have been living in a CAVE if he really thinks thats is true. lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

They do realize that Manningham was a distant #3 receiver here in NY, and never fully earned Eli's or Caughlin's trust due to so many dropped passes (not to mention holding the ball as if he were a waiter serving a pizza).

idiots
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    these guys smoke some good stuff in san fran lol
    You're not wrong...haha.

But wow...I mean wow. Nicks has almost 1000 yards in each of his seasons (just missing it his rookie year) and Manningham I don't believe ever even had one and is dumb as rocks...haha wow Niners fans, wow. He made good points otherwise I thought and I appreciate the credit given to Eli, but that statement right there is just absolutely untrue

Bench Player
    Isn't he the #3 over in San Fran too? I was never a huge Manningham fan but his speed is something we miss a little here. With the exception of Cruz we are not a very speedy team at WR, although Nicks can turn on the burners at times. I will take good hands and actually knowing the routes over pure speed any day though.

Nicks had more yards in one game this year than Manningham has all season
    Apologize to Melo 5

Have you read anything they've been posting in the "smack talk" forum? They don't seem very bright. A lot of huff and puff, but no real substance. They're the Left Coast Redskins fans.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

as i was reading along the rest of that thread some of these guys dont just want a win they want bodies carted off the field. that being said just goes to show the level of class over there. these guys dont deserve anything good

+ Reply to Thread