+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicks a downgrade from Manningham?

I'm laughing so hard, and now my stomach hurts.
    I thought we had something special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonstaahhs View Post
    Isn't he the #3 over in San Fran too? I was never a huge Manningham fan but his speed is something we miss a little here. With the exception of Cruz we are not a very speedy team at WR, although Nicks can turn on the burners at times. I will take good hands and actually knowing the routes over pure speed any day though.
    He might be #3 on paper, but he's really the #2 at this point since Randy Moss is, well, old. He's already leapfrogged Kyle Williams from what I hear...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

I would guess that he's saying that the trio of Nicks, Cruz and Hixon is a downgrade from Nicks, Cruz and Manningham. Not sure I agree with that...

I find it funny that the word "backend" seems to censored on a San Francisco forum.

Bench Player
    webzone has the worst 9ers fans ever, im a 9er fan and cant stand that place, the official mb is a tiny bit more sane, not much though...

and nicks is better than manningham, that shouldnt be a comparison

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Have you read anything they've been posting in the "smack talk" forum? They don't seem very bright. A lot of huff and puff, but no real substance. They're the Left Coast Redskins fans.
    I chuckled out loud.. Good one!

On the bright side,

He did say Eli is the best QB in the game. I can agree with him on that.

this is a joke!

The only way this can be true if Nicks had a season injury. Other than that HELL NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    as i was reading along the rest of that thread some of these guys dont just want a win they want bodies carted off the field. that being said just goes to show the level of class over there. these guys dont deserve anything good
    Karma will get them unfortunately

+ Reply to Thread