+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Why don't we use Domenik Hixon alittle like Percy Harvin?

We all remember how great a KR Hixon was before he became a bigger part of the offense, and left the Kick returning behind.. I could see him having some ability taking end arounds and the occasional on the edge pitch and if u want to get real creative, maybe the wildcat on occasion.. Another words, i could see him being very versatile and able to be Harvin esque, in his ability to run with the ball.. Hes very wirey and slippery, and used to show off awesome moves on kick returns.. I bet he'd be solid, all around weapon, if given the chance..

I finally got my love back for Dom Hixon.. I have been waiting so long for this kid to start showing off the skill he displayed when he first came to NY as basically just a KR...

ha, 1st you guys wanted to cut him and now you want him to play some RB like Harvin does ... ah the extremes on this board, gotta love it
    Apologize to Melo 5

Because he is so injury prone.

Probably because he's not as fast, elusive, quick, and durable...

Hixon is showing this year why the coaches like him so much, but I he's no Harvin.

One hard move could be his last. He's a great kick returner in open space when he gets to top speed but Harvin has that ability to stop and start on a dime which guys who have had two knee surgeries typically do not. Wouldn't mind seeing a couple of reverses out of him but I highly doubt we ever see him getting carries out of the backfield.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    We all remember how great a KR Hixon was before he became a bigger part of the offense, and left the Kick returning behind.. I could see him having some ability taking end arounds and the occasional on the edge pitch and if u want to get real creative, maybe the wildcat on occasion.. Another words, i could see him being very versatile and able to be Harvin esque, in his ability to run with the ball.. Hes very wirey and slippery, and used to show off awesome moves on kick returns.. I bet he'd be solid, all around weapon, if given the chance.. I finally got my love back for Dom Hixon.. I have been waiting so long for this kid to start showing off the skill he displayed when he first came to NY as basically just a KR...
    First, we have a first rate kick returner in Wilson. Second, Hixon right now is filling in for Nicks and they're not going to have him back returning kicks
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-11-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Much more delicate.

The first time we try it his knee will end up at the opposite end of the field.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    The first time we try it his knee will end up at the opposite end of the field.
    He returned a punt earlier in the season.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

If the Giants are going to use anyone in a Percy like role it should be Jernigan. Harvin was a guy he was compared to coming out of the draft. As much as I'd like to see it though I don't think it's Gildbride's style...shame cause he's someone they could get really creative with if they developed a package for him.