+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suprise- based upon real results, Giants have 2nd easiest schedule in NFL, so far

Suprise- based upon real results, Giants have 2nd easiest schedule in NFL, so far

Who would have thought that........I hope it continues but that stat will undoubtedly change as we move forward.

Hopefully, losing to the Giants will continue to help drag our opponents records south.

What an "Ibanez event" it would be to sweep the rest of the year (not predicting it, just hoping).

Our passing game is amongst the top of the league. Our running game also moving towards the top.

Our total D is middle of the pack, but with our personnel will surely improve. Still waiting for Perry to load the box and also disguise
    some nice blitzes to help out the front 4......plus Canty returns next week.

I'm not sure where we stand in the turnover battle but my gut tells me we are positive there......anyone know?
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-11-2012 at 11:42 AM.

We still lost to the Eagles and Cowboys... two games I predicted to win because the Eagles and Cowboys have terrible teams... We're still the "play up or down to our competition" team we have been.

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

I do not believe the Eagles and Skins are terrible.......quite the contrary......The Cowboys could go either way, they have talent but they seem out of sorts

yeah you gotta look at this league as a week to week league

and the only random part of our schedule is 49ers and Pack ... i'd still take Cards and Viks over that
    Apologize to Melo 5

The only two legit teams we've played so far beat us. To me we need to get a big win on the road this week the build our confidence and finally begin our title defense.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Thats a good point....but this is a good week to change that fact

We really got brainlock against the Eagles and were in the hunt in the Cowboy game.......We'll see

Who would have thought that? I would have.

Im not sure what is so surprising, our early season schedule pales in difficulty compared to our late season schedule. How is this new news?

The only 2 "legit teams" are division teams, and those games are almost 50/50 at times, no matter who plays.

We had the easiest schedule so far, FINE, but I don't have a problem saying that we can beat good teams in the league.

we played the 0-5 Browns which skewed this statistic. And the truth is they are 2 or 3 plays away from being a 2 or 3 win team. Disregard 'schedule toughness' statistic. It means nothing,

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I'm not sure where we stand in the turnover battle but my gut tells me we are positive there......anyone know?
    We're +4

+ Reply to Thread