+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vernon Davis...

Vernon Davis...

Makes me nervous.

What do you guys think we need to do this week to stop him up the seams?

Personally, I think we need to see a little more Jacquain Williams this week (if Rivers is out).

We desperately need Phillips back at safety. I think a combination of Phillips and Blackburn is our best bet, but he's going to get his catches regardless.

Phillips and Rivers are going to be needed to stop Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by WEG313 View Post
    We desperately need Phillips back at safety. I think a combination of Phillips and Blackburn is our best bet, but he's going to get his catches regardless.
    Blackburn? Did you see what he did this week? I pray we dont have to rely on him to cover Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by qndarius3 View Post
    Blackburn? Did you see what he did this week? I pray we dont have to rely on him to cover Davis.
    he wont be on Davis.....but what did he do in the passing game that was so bad??? Before you say it he wasnt supposed to be in coverage vs the WR on the TD. He was picking up the slack for blown coverge by SB.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    he wont be on Davis.....but what did he do in the passing game that was so bad??? Before you say it he wasnt supposed to be in coverage vs the WR on the TD. He was picking up the slack for blown coverge by SB.....
    Yup! No way that was drawn that way.. Chase, slow big white dude on a fast athletic WR? Pretty sure he was just trying to make it so he wasn't so wide open.. lol

I think we need Phillips and Rivers to guard Vernon but he will prob still have 5 catches, 80 yards..

you wont stop Davis but he must be limited to a degree....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Yeah we saw what he did today. 1 pick & I'd take that from him every game wouldn't you?

You don't think that TD was on Chase, do you?

Makes me nervous.

What do you guys think we need to do this week to stop him up the seams?

Personally, I think we need to see a little more Jacquain Williams this week (if Rivers is out).

LOL