+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: yay Hakeem Nicks is practicing

I'm happy that Rivers is gonna play but I'm a bit afraid that he'll be a bit rusty and not at game speed yet. He's been out since the opening game.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Eli may have Nicks, Crux, Hixon, Randle and Barden for Sunday. And then we have Bennett (hopefully), Pascoe, Hynoski, Bradshaw, and Wilson to "throw" into the mix. OH, and Beatty
    Dare i say, we don't need bennet if he is hobbling too much with that Receiver core?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    If Bernard can't go this Sunday, Marvin Austin has to get the start over Kuhn.. I like Kuhn because of his high motor, but we get gashed by the run when he's in the game, and the 49ers are very physical in the trenches.
    And you think it would be better with Austin starting?

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Ugh, we could really use Phillips. The idea of Vernon Davis going deep on us without him is a scary thought.
    someone needs to get hands on him at the line, throw him off his route. That alone can interrupt the timing between him and smith, tough task I know.

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Dare i say, we don't need bennet if he is hobbling too much with that Receiver core?
    no
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

All-Pro
    If they don't have Bennett for this game they will have some serious issues with their running game. He is also a huge target and draws attention on the passing game. If Bernard can't go that is another huge problem. We saw last week that a rookie and a guy who is trying to get his legs back after not playing for 3 years won't cut it. Now they are facing the best running team. Not the ideal situation to be in. As far as Nicks, I'm waiting for tomorrow's report before I get to excited. Lets see how his knee is after a day of practice. They need him. I hope he feels great tomorrow.

We still need Bennett to help blocking.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robz View Post
    yep, i love those corners blitzes with hosley on the edge...need to do more to get pressure on smith
    Hosley's a fantastic blitzer from the slot. Blitz him and keep Brown in run coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Ugh, we could really use Phillips. The idea of Vernon Davis going deep on us without him is a scary thought.
    J Williams and Rivers main objective will be to slow this man down.

All-Pro
    To bad they had to lose Hill.

+ Reply to Thread