+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: yay Hakeem Nicks is practicing

Would be great to see Rivers back at full speed - in his limited play, he seemed very very impressive.

Veteran
    I think betty would be fine by himself, why risk furhter injury if ( and i am saying if ) the problem is worst than what we are being led on to believe. Scheme better to work around the weaknesses of the Line without Bennett.

just saying

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

I hope they don't put prince on moss I love what the kid's been doing lately but I'm not sure he's ready for moss. I don't care how old he is he still can fly and catch over people if given the opportunity

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    If Bernard can't go this Sunday, Marvin Austin has to get the start over Kuhn.. I like Kuhn because of his high motor, but we get gashed by the run when he's in the game, and the 49ers are very physical in the trenches.
    Kuhn may have struggled with gap integrity but at least he wasn't getting pushed 10 yards downfield by double teams like Austin was! Rocky not playing could be huge this week!

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    I think betty would be fine by himself, why risk furhter injury if ( and i am saying if ) the problem is worst than what we are being led on to believe. Scheme better to work around the weaknesses of the Line without Bennett.

just saying
    Bennett is a HUGE part of the reason why our running game is starting to click

Quote Originally Posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
    I hope they don't put prince on moss I love what the kid's been doing lately but I'm not sure he's ready for moss. I don't care how old he is he still can fly and catch over people if given the opportunity
    Can he though? As far as I can tell he had a short catch for his one TD this year - you have to go back to 2010 for any touchdowns before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Can he though? As far as I can tell he had a short catch for his one TD this year - you have to go back to 2010 for any touchdowns before that.
    I don't think they have given him many opportunities to, seems like when he's in they run the ball mostly. Just seems like a perfect trap to put a young kid like prince on him and his old self all of sudden returns. I rather put webby on him since he's had experience with him before.

All-Pro
    Prince is very fast. Moss does have the height and experience though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
    I don't think they have given him many opportunities to, seems like when he's in they run the ball mostly. Just seems like a perfect trap to put a young kid like prince on him and his old self all of sudden returns. I rather put webby on him since he's had experience with him before.
    Yeah it's definitely not something we want to find out the hard way - he can't be slept on.

Crabtree - Rio - Davis and Moss with Gore in the back is going to have this D on high alert... But then again Nicks, Cruz, Bennett and Hixon with Bradshaw in the back ain't too shabby either .

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Dare i say, we don't need bennet if he is hobbling too much with that Receiver core?
    I think we need him BUT not at the expense of the immediate future. The guy played hurt last week and now has done something to his knee. Pascoe is there and we also have Robinson.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

+ Reply to Thread