+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PFT's Week Six Picks

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...cks-3/related/

Excerpt: "Last week, the “mild” concussion to RG3 prevented me from taking a “major” lead over MDS in the picks contest.

Robert Griffin III
    exited, the Redskins lost, and what would have been a two-game win for the week turned into a push, with both of us going 10-4.

This week, Robert Griffin III is back, and his team’s game against the Vikings once again will decide whether someone gets a two-game swing, or whether we tie once again.

For the year, there’s still no tie. I’m leading the way at 49-28, and MDS is 47-30.

Giants at 49ers

MDS’s take:
    Tom Coughlin says no one is giving his team a chance in this game. I wouldn’t go quite so far as to say the Giants don’t have a chance, but I would say the way the 49ers have played the last couple weeks, on both sides of the ball, I have a hard time seeing the Giants’ path to a win.

MDS’s pick:
    49ers 31, Giants 17.

Florio’s take
    : This is precisely the kind of game the Giants ordinarily win. And if they hadn’t won in San Francisco in January en route to a Super Bowl victory, the Giants would win. No amount of Rodney Dangerfield cliches from coach Tom Coughlin will overcome the fact that the 49ers are hungrier and, for now, better. There’s a chance it will get ugly.

Florio’s pick
    : 49ers 31, Giants 24." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Good I hope all the analyst doubt them.

Just like we didn't have a chance of containing Cam Newton and the Panthers...

Love the hate. Keep it coming!

All-Pro
    They both have reasonable ways of looking at the game. Hopefully they are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They both have reasonable ways of looking at the game. Hopefully they are wrong.
    Yeah but it's better for you guys if the Giants lose, gives the eagles a better chance at the division.

the Giants really need to win this game. Its a big game versus a very good team. Also a conference game. With two div losses they need as many NFC wins as they can get.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    the Giants really need to win this game. Its a big game versus a very good team. Also a conference game. With two div losses they need as many NFC wins as they can get.
    lol I glance at your avi and think your a 49er fan since so many of them have invaded our MB.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Actually they don't have o win this game. I mean I want hem to because they a quality opponent, but at tis point in the season they would still control their own destiny if they lost.

They're entitled to their opinion. They aren't really saying anything about matchups. Whatever