+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enter Mr. October (AGAIN)

Enter Mr. October (AGAIN)

This week marks the start of our season. If we can get a convincing win over a powerhouse team like San Fran it will propell us through the next several games. And that's why it's great that our Quarterback just so happens to be Mr. October.

The Giants have a staggering 24-5 career win loss record and have gone UNDEFEATED 3 times in the month of October since Eli took over as the starter.

We all know the 9ers are good team but if we are going to face them this is the month to do it. Slowly but surely we're getting healthier, I'm hopeful that the D will come to life this month and Eli is lights out.

This 49ers game could go either way but the record doesn't lie. Chances are the Giants are gonna win in the month of October...plain and simple.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

I prefer to call Eli Mr. January...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I prefer to call Eli Mr. January...
    Without Mr. October Mr. January watches from the couch.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Mr. February works too.

I thought this was going to be a Raul Ibanez thread.

Simms was mr december

+ Reply to Thread