+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants' Injury Report - 10/11/2012

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    ROFLMAO! Touché

Daniel is in tip-top shape but if he keeps doing promos that vigorously he is going to have a heart-attack. Everytime I see him snap like that with the No's and the Yes's I start to think he is just going to collapse in the middle of the promo, lol.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-11-2012 at 04:18 PM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

good news on Hosley ... he's a playmaker

Webby nursed a hammy thru the playoffs last year, so he might be able to do that

and the more i think about it ... a starting d-line of Kiwi Tuck Joseph JPP makes sense .... we got plenty of LBs now and Kuhn vs. Frank Gore makes me queasy
    Apologize to Melo 5

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    good news on Hosley ... he's a playmaker

Webby nursed a hammy thru the playoffs last year, so he might be able to do that

and the more i think about it ... a starting d-line of Kiwi Tuck Joseph JPP makes sense .... we got plenty of LBs now and Kuhn vs. Frank Gore makes me queasy
    Maybe they can try that front every now and then but Tuck will be worn out real quick if he plays at DT for too many snaps.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Maybe they can try that front every now and then but Tuck will be worn out real quick if he plays at DT for too many snaps.
    yeah that's true, not so much worn out, but it puts a lot more hits on his shoulder/neck where he's had issues before and could even be now
    Apologize to Melo 5

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    yeah that's true, not so much worn out, but it puts a lot more hits on his shoulder/neck where he's had issues before and could even be now
    Most definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    +1.....

They'll probably put Hosley on Crabtree. Advantage Hosley!!!!!
    I think Hosley will be on Manningham to be honest. Manningham's inability to understand what a route is means that Hosley would be more easily able to stay with him. Prince will get Crabtree... but then again, all this is just my take on things and not what will actually happen.

Good to see Hosley's and Rivers' names not appearing any longer and fully practicing.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I think Hosley will be on Manningham to be honest. Manningham's inability to understand what a route is means that Hosley would be more easily able to stay with him. Prince will get Crabtree... but then again, all this is just my take on things and not what will actually happen.
    Let's not forget the Giants secondary plays pleny of zone looks so the match-ups with the SF WR's will not be the same all the time of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I agree but because Hosley is a ball hawk and should be near the receiver most likely to make a mistake.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Let's not forget the Giants secondary plays pleny of zone looks so the match-ups with the SF WR's will not be the same all the time of course.
    True, there is that. You kinda can't decide which receiver you match up to in zone coverage... so what I say mostly applies to when we're in a man look.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I agree but because Hosley is a ball hawk and should be near the receiver most likely to make a mistake.
    So he should be on Kyle Williams then is what youre saying...

+ Reply to Thread