+ Reply to Thread

Looks like the Giants and Jets will be playing a playoff eliminator next week

Mainly the Giants getting eliminated.

I don't care how bad a team is that we play, we don't have a line that can prevent pressure or a d-line that can get pressure, or a secondary that can stop a 10 and under flag football team.

Re: Looks like the Giants and Jets will be playing a playoff eliminator next week

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"]Mainly the Giants getting eliminated.

I don't care how bad a team is that we play, we don't have a line that can prevent pressure or a d-line that can get pressure, or a secondary that can stop a 10 and under flag football team.[/quote]

Sad but probaly true. The Jets will rule NYC for a decade if that happens.

Re: Looks like the Giants and Jets will be playing a playoff eliminator next week

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="VBGiantsFan"]Mainly the Giants getting eliminated.

I don't care how bad a team is that we play, we don't have a line that can prevent pressure or a d-line that can get pressure, or a secondary that can stop a 10 and under flag football team.[/quote]

Sad but probaly true. The Jets will rule NYC for a decade if that happens.[/quote]

I dont know if the Jets will rule for a decade or at all for that matter...they are just as bad as the Giants...I guess if one team goes .500 that could be called ruling..lol

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="VBGiantsFan"]Mainly the Giants getting eliminated.

Sad but probaly true. The Jets will rule NYC for a decade if that happens.[/quote]

Yeah, in the minds of Jets fans.

No one else cares who the temporarily second worst team in NY is.

Only a moron would take solace in beating a regional rival while not making the playoffs. Although certainly the playoffs are more realistic for the Jets playing in the crappy AFC.

Playoffs?

You're talking about playoffs? ( sorry Jim Mora)

No.

We're talking about the Who's- The- Slightly-Better-Of-Two Slightly -Better-Than-Mediocre-Pro-Football-Teams-In-The-NY-Metro-Area Bowl.

[quote user="fan since fran"]Playoffs?

You're talking about playoffs? ( sorry Jim Mora)

No.

We're talking about the Who's- The- Slightly-Better-Of-Two Slightly -Better-Than-Mediocre-Pro-Football-Teams-In-The-NY-Metro-Area Bowl.[/quote]

This game is pretty simple to predict:

Eli > Sanchez

Giants WR > Jets WR

Giants TE = Jets TE

Giants RB < Jets RBs

Giants Defense <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Jets Defense

Bench Player

is the giants defense worse than the jets offense?

is the giants defense worse than the skins' offense?

get it?

3rd & 17 is just as easy as 3rd & 1 against these mopes.