+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking 49ers will be picked, but Giants have something for them methinks

We've had one of our usual back and forth seasons so far, and our injury bug is still with us. While people are screaming bloody murder, Jerry Reese, has once again been pretty damn shrewd and added some excellent young talent that we have caught glimpses of, namely Randle, Wilson, Hosley, and Kuhn. though we're hurt and haven't been consistent, we have a nice blend of talent, youth, and have gained more speed. We are spoiled by JR really. And we're still disrespected and underestimated.

Anyway, the 49ers are media darlings and the alleged class of the NFC, while the Giants are still the team that sleep walks and have just gotten lucky. While I agree that sometimes the Giants play to their level of competition and lose some games that we should win, the traits that are team possesses are some of the best you can have and are uncoachable-that is rise up to a challenge with your backs against the wall and in adversity in a media circus. Also, this team is clutch-they own the 4th quarter. I will take clutch and tough over being a bit lacksadaisical at times.

So everyone will pick the 49ers, and maybe rightfully so. We lost to Dallas and Philadelphia. And we are playing at San Fran and they want payback. But I think this team, namely the defensive line, is going to have its coming out party. Our O has shined, and our secondary has held up. Our D-line, which is supposed to be our strength has been downright ordinary. I am a humble guy and usually avoid trash talk, but I really think the D-line is going to rise up and wreak havoc. And with our O, which is arguably the best in the league, I think they are going to put up points and carry forward the running gamewhat they did against The Browns last week.

In a shocker, I think the Giants D is going to stifle the 49ers offense and our offense, while having to grind it out, is going to put points on the board to win this by a big margin. We need this win. We are more talented, and I think we are going to destroy them. The Giants know they need this win, and I am predicting 6 sacks on Mr Alex Smith by Big Blue while our offense line is going to give up the same amount of sacks as they have since the Dallas game, 1.

Plus, we are starting to get tall, but he has freakish measurables and play's like a 6'2" corner. While Prince might become a solid starting all-around CB, Hosley has the makings of a slick cover corner/ballhawk-keep an eye on him.

Giants 31, 49ers 13. Book it.
    Last edited by flimflam; 10-11-2012 at 10:51 PM.

I want to say I don't think we'll score that much, but I said that last week against Cleveland.
    We'll see!

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Banned
    BRAVO!!!!!!! Post of the year

I'd like to see that happen. I plan on getting hammered if we win.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    BRAVO!!!!!!! Post of the year
    Nicely played and well written. Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

If we win, I plan on trolling the Eagles, Cowboys, and Niner message board.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why the Eagles or Dallas? They beat the Giants. At least wait for the rematch.

I WANT TO WISH RGIII GOOD LUCK SINCE PEOPLE CRY OVER IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You can't troll the Niner's boards, remember? lol

Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    You can't troll the Niner's boards, remember? lol
    LOL oh yeah.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.