+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I said the same thing about the Falcons. Everyone is slobbering over them. They beat the whole AFC West which is the worst division in Football not 1 team is .500. They also beat Carolina and the Skins. The Skins are the best team they beat
    did u? i saw maybe a few posters who called this (shameless self promotion; including myself)....i wonder if that 9ers fan is gonn face bparcells

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I said the same thing about the Falcons. Everyone is slobbering over them. They beat the whole AFC West which is the worst division in Football not 1 team is .500. They also beat Carolina and the Skins. The Skins are the best team they beat
    Falcons are also a good team, but wow on the breaks they have had in recent weeks. But I look forward to beating them again when everyone says we can't or wont even after what we did to them the last time we faced them. But I do expect a better performance from them compared to the last game we played them lol.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Well, we certainly won't hold em to a safety again. But still win. They barely have beaten 2 bad teams in back to back weeks. The mighty Texans got smashed by GB tonight. We smashed the 9ers. Many were predicting 9ers/Texans SB prior to todays games. So does this make the undefeated Falcs the NFL's best team? A certain team in NY begs to differ.

I prefer other teams to be called the NF's best & for the G-men to get dissed. We play much better when everyone picks against us being able to defend our title.

Thats why I felt the Giants woud play well today. They seem to always play well vs good teams and generally bad towards lesser teams. They did put a hurting on the Browns after that crazy 3 minute start to the game. I think the Giants will be up for the skins game as well, since they got swept by them twice last year. And RG seems to be impressive as well, but haven't really watched him besides a few highlights here and there.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul